thoughts on the Trayvon murder

29 Mar 2012 00:14 #221 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: The video was on TV tonight.......it was clearly evident that there was no blood on Zimmerman, if he had a head wound it wasn't evident and no blood was seen, you could clearly see his face, if he was punched in the nose it wasn't hard enough to bruise him. Couple that with the funeral director saying there was no indication on Martin's body that he had engaged in a fight.....no marks on his hands, no bruising. I think Mr Zimmerman has some 'splaining to do.

What channel?

NBC....Rock Center

It's also available on the web, a simple google search showed several places that don't have the ABC logo obscuring the video.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Mar 2012 05:00 #222 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: The video was on TV tonight.......it was clearly evident that there was no blood on Zimmerman, if he had a head wound it wasn't evident and no blood was seen, you could clearly see his face, if he was punched in the nose it wasn't hard enough to bruise him. Couple that with the funeral director saying there was no indication on Martin's body that he had engaged in a fight.....no marks on his hands, no bruising. I think Mr Zimmerman has some 'splaining to do.

What channel?

NBC....Rock Center

It's also available on the web, a simple google search showed several places that don't have the ABC logo obscuring the video.

As I said earlier on this thread...

None of these facts makes Zimmerman any more or less guilty of a possible crime. He may have overreacted, he may be in the least guilty of manslaughter and Trayvon death is tragic no matter how you look at it. And Zimmerman is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. The laws of Florida that allows this kind of self defense may have to be reconsidered. But try as they may, the left is loosing the manufactured narrative on this incident. It’s not working out for them in the least, and over the last 36 hours, the race-baiters on the left have been very silent.

Nothing in this incident justifies the race-baiting and it's misuse for political purposes as the left has attempted to do. The left is a cesspool, not really interested in bringing anyone together, only interested in how they can use and abuse minorities for their own political purposes. The Zimmerman/Trayvon case is prime undisputed truth of that.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

29 Mar 2012 06:43 #223 by PrintSmith

Soulshiner wrote: New Sanford police video shows a different looking Zimmerman than the pictures that have circulated and show no blood or bruises on his nose or back of the head.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3O7uuxSRVP

Have you views the video yourself SS - or are you pulling a Spike and accepting the word of others at face value and parroting it? I an tell you after viewing the video with a critical eye, by which I mean that I did more than simply watch it once through on the small screen provided along with the story, and I saw a face that was swelled and a definitive cut on the back of his head. You also remember from the arrest report that Zimmerman's injuries were treated at the scene, correct? Would you not expect such treatment to include cleaning of the wounds received to determine their extent? Did you happen to notice a time stamp and determine how much time had passed between the event and the capturing of this video? Perhaps, just perhaps mind you, it might prove beneficial if, in the future, you independently verified the information before making the same mistake Spike did in passing it along on faith alone.

29 Mar 2012 07:56 #224 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

What channel?

NBC....Rock Center

This is also available on the web, a simple google search would have revealed this information to you. Maybe if you simply looked at the video carefully...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/polic ... ad-injury/

Get back to me on this.

29 Mar 2012 08:03 #225 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
Whatever it is, it wasn't serious enough for him to go to the emergency room. And PS, you probably know head lacerations bleed profusely. If he'd been treated at the scene they would have bandaged him.

Why doesn't his face show any sign of a "beating"? He said Martin decked him. Did it not leave any marks?

Who knows if he didn't beat his own head on the sidewalk just to make it look like he was attacked?

29 Mar 2012 08:08 #226 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Whatever it is, it wasn't serious enough for him to go to the emergency room. And PS, you probably know head lacerations bleed profusely. If he'd been treated at the scene they would have bandaged him.

Why doesn't his face show any sign of a "beating"? He said Martin decked him. Did it not leave any marks?

Who knows if he didn't beat his own head on the sidewalk just to make it look like he was attacked?

So... why is there a apparent gash on his head in the video? And why don't you tell us some more unsupported fairy tales. Stretching now aren't you?

29 Mar 2012 08:23 #227 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
No, I'm not. It could or could not be a "gash" (I see you bumped it up from "injury"). If it were a "gash" it's interesting it's not bandaged and he didn't need to go to the emergency room. He was tended at the scene by paramedics but told them he did not need to go to a hospital, police reported. I think you're stretching on that one.

If it is an injury, it could or could not have been inflicted by Martin.

There are many unanswered (to the public) questions. I'll let the investigator sort them out.

29 Mar 2012 08:33 #228 by pineinthegrass
From the Orlando Sentinal story from the police report...

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-26/news/os-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-account-20120326_1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

He did get treatment before going to the police station and I don't see anything that says there was a lot of blood. So far as a broken nose goes, I think that comes from Zimmerman's attorney and I'm not going to accept what an attorney says without further evidence. But all you need to do is speak with whoever treated him the next day.

I still think that video is too far away to draw any conclusions at this point. If someone has a link to a clear version of it, please post it. I did find one without the logo but it was smaller and less clear than the ABC version. I'd trust a statement from whoever treated Zimmerman the next day about the extent of his injuries rather than trying to squint at a grainy video taken from a distance and determine a medical diagnosis from it.

29 Mar 2012 08:48 #229 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: No, I'm not. It could or could not be a "gash" (I see you bumped it up from "injury"). If it were a "gash" it's interesting it's not bandaged and he didn't need to go to the emergency room. He was tended at the scene by paramedics but told them he did not need to go to a hospital, police reported. I think you're stretching on that one.

If it is an injury, it could or could not have been inflicted by Martin.

There are many unanswered (to the public) questions. I'll let the investigator sort them out.

Sure you will... "Who knows if he didn't beat his own head on the sidewalk just to make it look like he was attacked?"... the investigators thank your for your help.

29 Mar 2012 09:22 #230 by Grady

I will wait for the actual coroner’s report to be released. The funeral director just doesn’t have the training or even the inclination to look for signs of trauma. Besides who knows his motivies may be.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds