thoughts on the Trayvon murder

27 Mar 2012 12:21 #181 by OmniScience

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Footnotes:

Zimmerman is a registered Democrat and lists himself on his driver license as a Hispanic.

Hispanic?.... ¡Ay, caramba!.......... A Latin Cracker?......Señor Saltine?????

This won't keep folks from a good racist rant and bustin' on whitey, will it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2012 12:30 - 27 Mar 2012 14:43 #182 by FredHayek

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Looks like Martin's texts have been pilfered by the press too. No privacy for the victim, ala UK tabloid journalism.

It could be that Martin wasn't the victim, but the agressor.

No privacy for the victim? Trayvon's mother has already trademarked and copyrighted his name and a couple of terms so she can protect the rights for her use in media, movies, books and so on. Privacy? Bull crap. All the regular suspects are ready to use this dead kid like a puppet.

lol Yes, I just heard this news at lunch. My kid dies? Maybe I can make a buck off this, right?

On a more serious note, it looks like revenge killings are starting to appear as black people start killing innocent whites. And to make it easier to find Zimmerman to kidnap him, Spike Lee and others have twittered the address of the watch captain.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2012 13:31 #183 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote:
[snip]

On a more serious note, it looks like revenge killings are starting to appear as black people start killing innocent white. And to make it easier to find Zimmerman to kidnap him, Spike Lee and others have twittered the address of the watch captain.

What are you talking about. Link please. Some sort of source for that statement. Please.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2012 13:35 #184 by Reverend Revelant
Hey... this is the way to remember Trayvon...

Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store - North Miami Beach Walgreens incident caught on video

NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking a Walgreens store.

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-Tray ... index.html

Or maybe it is the way to protest his killing... just saying...

27 Mar 2012 13:48 #185 by Soulshiner
Maybe she trademarked it so no one else could use it to make money off of. I would have done the same thing.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Mar 2012 14:09 #186 by Reverend Revelant

Soulshiner wrote: Maybe she trademarked it so no one else could use it to make money off of. I would have done the same thing.

I don't know why she trademarked it.

27 Mar 2012 18:12 #187 by Martin Ent Inc
My thoughts are you peeps can hash this sh** out for a 100 years and never get to the bottom of it.

Call in CSI they can solve it in 1 hour.

Now find something constructive to do, it was a democrat that shot him so it is JUSTIFIED as we all know they are the perfect party.

27 Mar 2012 18:40 #188 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

Vice Lord wrote: Maybe you guys didn't notice but we here along the 285 corridor are currently battling a forest fire right now? You're trying to have a debate about about breakfest cereal on the deck of the Titanic here.. Maybe you outta take this to Lakewood or Aurora bound or whatever...

Bump

27 Mar 2012 18:44 #189 by Mtn Gramma

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Maybe you guys didn't notice but we here along the 285 corridor are currently battling a forest fire right now? You're trying to have a debate about about breakfest cereal on the deck of the Titanic here.. Maybe you outta take this to Lakewood or Aurora bound or whatever...

Bump

This, after all your idiotic snark earlier. Hypocrite.

27 Mar 2012 18:47 #190 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

Vice Lord wrote:

Bump

Is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to post here too? You should be forming a bucket brigade...step away from your keyboard and get busy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds