thoughts on the Trayvon murder

28 Mar 2012 19:35 #201 by Soulshiner
New Sanford police video shows a different looking Zimmerman than the pictures that have circulated and show no blood or bruises on his nose or back of the head.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3O7uuxSRVP

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2012 19:56 #202 by FredHayek
I just read the same thing. The contradictions and delayed news make this a frustrating story to follow. Even simple stuff like height and weight of Zimmerman and Martin have varied depending on who is the reporter.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Mar 2012 20:18 #203 by LadyJazzer
They're interviewing the man at the funeral home that prepared his body for the funeral. He's saying he "didn't see ANYTHING on the body that would support the story that Zimmerman is telling." No marks on knuckles, hands, knees, that would indicate an altercation...Nothing but the bullet-hole in his chest that was the entry wound...

Hmmmmm.....

28 Mar 2012 20:21 #204 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
How come nobody has dug up Zimmerman's Facebook page or Twitter posts?

28 Mar 2012 21:11 #205 by Soulshiner
Either he never had either which many people still do not, or they were taken down after the incident to protect him and his family. That would be the smart move. As soon as something like this goes public, that's the first thing the vultures look for. Look at how Martin's pages are being used against him.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

28 Mar 2012 21:19 - 28 Mar 2012 21:23 #206 by JSG
I just find it interesting that Martin's school suspension (he's a juvenile) is getting all the attention and nobody is discussing Zimmerman's prior arrest and domestic violence.

The only background about Zimmerman that the Right is talking about is that he is a registered Democrat. But all that proves is Democrats are gun owners, too. It's not the exclusive domain of the Right.

28 Mar 2012 21:23 #207 by pineinthegrass

Soulshiner wrote: New Sanford police video shows a different looking Zimmerman than the pictures that have circulated and show no blood or bruises on his nose or back of the head.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3O7uuxSRVP

You've got to be kidding me. It's a rather low resolution video taken from a distance. And the dumb ABC logo grays out most of what detail is left. How can you tell anything detailed from that video? At least it shows the police did cuff him and bring him in for questioning.

That video doesn't show that Zimmerman has a belly button either. I'm surprised that wasn't in the headline as well [sarcastic].

Look, I'm very open to seeing all the evidence, but can you really see any detail in his nose or the back of his head in that video?

28 Mar 2012 21:28 #208 by pineinthegrass

JSG wrote: I just find it interesting that Martin's school suspension (he's a juvenile) is getting all the attention and nobody is discussing Zimmerman's prior arrest and domestic violence.

The only background about Zimmerman that the Right is talking about is that he is a registered Democrat. But all that proves is Democrats are gun owners, too. It's not the exclusive domain of the Right.

You said Zimmerman pulled a gun on Martin. I'm still waiting on your evidence on that.

And so far as Martin's suspensions go, I don't find them relevent in regards to what happened that night. Do you find Zimmerman's domestic violence arrest at age 20 relevent? Geeze, I even saw that they dug up that Zimmerman had a speeding ticket. And you say nobody is discussing Zimmerman?

28 Mar 2012 21:32 #209 by JSG

pineinthegrass wrote: You said Zimmerman pulled a gun on Martin. I'm still waiting on your evidence on that.

Zimmerman told cops he shot Marin in self defense. It's hard to shoot him if you don't pull the gun out.

28 Mar 2012 21:39 #210 by pineinthegrass

JSG wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote: You said Zimmerman pulled a gun on Martin. I'm still waiting on your evidence on that.

Zimmerman told cops he shot Marin in self defense. It's hard to shoot him if you don't pull the gun out.

Bad me for not being specific enough so you could play dumb. I was referring to this...

JSG wrote: Why not just link to an article on StormFront.org?

But what would you do if you were walking through a neighborhood at night and some guy stuck a gun in your face and asked you what you were doing there? Remember, it was Zimmerman who chased the kid, not the other way around. If he got his ass kicked, he deserved it.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds