thoughts on the Trayvon murder

27 Mar 2012 09:10 - 27 Mar 2012 10:25 #171 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Hey... there's no racism here...

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing - Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

No racism to see here... move on...

Oh now i'm really mad! They got this country to go to war on Iraq and flush 3 trillion dollars down the toilet by showing you a few brown people celebrating 911..Now this one retard is gonna effect the laws of the land? C'mon, are we really this easily minipulated people? That little monkey there represents about .01% of the African American community..Maybe 3%, but most of em aren't like that

Think..Think for yourselves

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2012 09:23 #172 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Shut up already..I doubt anyone even reads your posts..I know I don't

You must read them if you are responding to them right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2012 09:42 #173 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Shut up already..I doubt anyone even reads your posts..I know I don't

You must read them if you are responding to them right?

It's called thread hijacking Fred... and that's what Vice Load is trying to do... deflect from the information and issues in hopes that the thread just dies because it's gone so far off topic. There's too much new info coming out about Trayvon which may or may not reflect directly on the killing... but what's more important, the new information coming out about Trayvon is getting in the way of the leftist-race-baiting-divisive narrative that they were hoping to build and use to their political and social advantage.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2012 09:55 #174 by FredHayek
Looks like Martin's texts have been pilfered by the press too. No privacy for the victim, ala UK tabloid journalism.

It could be that Martin wasn't the victim, but the agressor.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2012 10:00 #175 by OmniScience

bailey bud wrote: I'm not going to read all 13 pages of the comments.

My only thought is that the media is trying to be judge and jury on this case - and that there's a reason why the legal system handles cases here in the USA.

The more I hear about this case, the more convinced I am that the media and political opportunists should have let the system figure this out.

I'm with you 100%, Bud. The media is an absolute joke in this country. Look at how this information is communicated. They show a photograph of Zimmerman that looks like a mug shot, and a photo of (a younger) Travon with a nice smile and bright red t-shirt. That's the subtle way that the media grooms public perception and opinion.

This reminds me of the Casey Anthony case. The media shapes public opinion by playing on emotions and fears instead of examining the facts. Is our society clearly becoming "guilty until proven innocent"?

27 Mar 2012 10:15 #176 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: Looks like Martin's texts have been pilfered by the press too. No privacy for the victim, ala UK tabloid journalism.

It could be that Martin wasn't the victim, but the agressor.

No privacy for the victim? Trayvon's mother has already trademarked and copyrighted his name and a couple of terms so she can protect the rights for her use in media, movies, books and so on. Privacy? Bull crap. All the regular suspects are ready to use this dead kid like a puppet.

27 Mar 2012 10:20 #177 by UNDER MODERATION
Maybe you guys didn't notice but we here along the 285 corridor are currently battling a forest fire right now? You're trying to have a debate about about breakfest cereal on the deck of the Titanic here.. Maybe you outta take this to Lakewood or Aurora bound or whatever...

27 Mar 2012 10:27 #178 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: Maybe you guys didn't notice but we here along the 285 corridor are currently battling a forest fire right now? You're trying to have a debate about about breakfest cereal on the deck of the Titanic here.. Maybe you outta take this to Lakewood or Aurora bound or whatever...

There are threads on both 285 Bound and Pinecam for fire information. Not everyone in the world is being evacuated because of this fire. The world goes on. And that's the second time you've tried to hijack the htread and deflect the topic. Now your just starting to look stupid.

27 Mar 2012 10:36 #179 by UNDER MODERATION
Please go to WhiteTrashBound or maybe BigBlowHardBound.com to discuss your nonsense..Somehow it seems trivial here today

27 Mar 2012 11:53 #180 by Reverend Revelant
Footnotes:

Zimmerman is a registered Democrat and lists himself on his driver license as a Hispanic.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds