thoughts on the Trayvon murder

27 Mar 2012 07:26 #161 by plaidvillain
How does Trayvon's past conduct/misconduct change the situation of Zimmerman following Trayvon against police orders, confronting him without cause, then shooting him? It doesn't. Did Zimmerman have any reason to suspect Martin, other than his skin color? No. Was Trayvon acting suspicious?...oh yeah, black kid in hoodie in gated community - I forgot…how could a black kid be legitimately within a gated community, huh? Your additional info is irrelevant, but it does give a good indication of your focus and what the priorities of this case are to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2012 07:43 #162 by Reverend Revelant

plaidvillain wrote: How does Trayvon's past conduct/misconduct change the situation of Zimmerman following Trayvon against police orders, confronting him without cause, then shooting him? It doesn't. Did Zimmerman have any reason to suspect Martin, other than his skin color? No. Was Trayvon acting suspicious?...oh yeah, black kid in hoodie in gated community - I forgot…how could a black kid be legitimately within a gated community, huh? Your additional info is irrelevant, but it does give a good indication of your focus and what the priorities of this case are to you.

You want the simple answer? It has nothing to do with anything if you're a stupid leftist.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Mar 2012 08:00 #163 by Reverend Revelant

plaidvillain wrote: Yes, I think Zimmerman made a judgement call on Martin based solely on his race which created the framework for the tragedy. Yes, I think the local police found it convenient to quickly wrap up the investigation of the local guy, also making assumptions about the victim based upon his race. How many posts should I have built up before I started the conversation? I have not posted here long, but I've read. I have read comments that show attitudes that I believe are racist. Do you believe there are no racists in our community or posting on these forums? Why is it taboo (read: immature), to describe people with the accurate descriptive?

And how does Zimmermans past (as a possible racist) have to do with the actual incident? If you can make suppositions on Zimmerman's motivation, then you should be able to make a supposition on the possibility that Trayvon was not the innocent little protagonist and may have instigated something that caused this to elevate to an unfortunate shooting.

You should if you weren't a bigoted leftist.

27 Mar 2012 08:30 #164 by Reverend Revelant
The Trayvon's go to Washington

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- As the special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case works to sort out the facts of the incident in Florida, much of the attention shifts Tuesday to Washington.

Martin's parents and family attorney are expected to attend a forum on racial profiling, hate crimes and "stand your ground" deadly force laws, sponsored by Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee.[/i]

Meanwhile, a home school association for high school students is organizing a march and protest at the White House calling on President Barack Obama to demand a full-scale civil rights investigation into the February 26 incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/27/justice/f ... ?hpt=hp_t3

Nine out of ten blacks are killed by blacks. When was the last time your saw this much "outrage" from black on black murder?

The study by the Bureau of Justice Statistics also found that from 2001 to 2005, more than nine out of 10 black murder victims were killed by other blacks, and three out of four were slain with a gun. Blacks, who make up 13 percent of the population, were victims in 15 percent of nonfatal violent crimes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01964.html

These statistics do not nullify what happen between Zimmerman and Trayvon, but it does point out that there is a concerted effort to make this killing a racial issue and it's being used by the left to stir up divisions... and mainly being used as a political football. Any time someone is killed it is a tragedy, but Trayvon memory is being abused by race baiters and political opportunists. That's the real tragedy.

27 Mar 2012 08:48 #165 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
I have to say this GOP Twin..Who cares what think about this? I mean c'mon- Who do you think you are, someone important?

We get it....You feel threatened by black kids in hoodies....You think it was justified and you enjoyed the murder

Enough already- Youre making me sick while at the same time boring me to tears..

You're an incredibly unlikable person

27 Mar 2012 08:55 #166 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: I have to say this GOP Twin..Who cares what think about this? I mean c'mon- Who do you think you are, someone important?

We get it....You feel threatened by black kids in hoodies....You think it was justified and you enjoyed the murder

Enough already- Youre making me sick while at the same time boring me to tears..

You're an incredibly unlikable person

And I never said anything that you are suggesting... so go to hell.

27 Mar 2012 09:01 #167 by Reverend Revelant
Remember the 2006 Duke lacrosse case?

27 Mar 2012 09:02 #168 by Reverend Revelant
From the far right wing news source... Yahoo...

As Dan Linehan, a blogger at Wagist.com, pointed out, correspondence with Martin on Twitter before he died alludes to an incident with a bus driver. "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver," Martin's cousin wrote to him on Feb. 21.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/tra ... 03647.html

FYI

27 Mar 2012 09:06 #169 by Reverend Revelant
Hey... there's no racism here...

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing - Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

No racism to see here... move on...

27 Mar 2012 09:07 #170 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Shut up already..I doubt anyone even reads your posts..I know I don't

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds