thoughts on the Trayvon murder

29 Mar 2012 09:40 #231 by Blazer Bob

Grady For Elk Creek Fire wrote:

archer wrote: The video was on TV tonight.......it was clearly evident that there was no blood on Zimmerman, if he had a head wound it wasn't evident an's no blood was seen, you could clearly see his face, if he was punched in the nose it wasn't hard enough to bruise him. Couple that with the funeral director saying there was no indication on Martin's body that he had engaged in a fight.....no marks on his hands, no bruising. I think Mr Zimmerman has some 'splaining to do.

I will wait for the actual coroner’s report to be released.

Wait for the coroner's report before making a judgement? That seems pretty extreme, doesn't it.
:Whistle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Mar 2012 10:16 #232 by PrintSmith

JSG wrote: Whatever it is, it wasn't serious enough for him to go to the emergency room. And PS, you probably know head lacerations bleed profusely. If he'd been treated at the scene they would have bandaged him.

Why doesn't his face show any sign of a "beating"? He said Martin decked him. Did it not leave any marks?

Who knows if he didn't beat his own head on the sidewalk just to make it look like he was attacked

Have any doctors in your family JSG? My sister is married to one and I can tell you that the advancements in wound care have come a long way. Ever hear of something called liquid bandage? You can buy it nearly everywhere now for minor cuts and scrapes and there are more advanced types in use to replace stitches for surgical incisions which, I think we can agree, would be part of a paramedics load out as well given their mission. It is also in use on battlefields to staunch the bleeding of the traumatic wounds that come with combat until the injured can be taken to more advanced care, so the lack of a white bandage on his head isn't as much of a concern to me as it seems to be to you.

From my review, his face does show signs of being involved in a fight, especially the shot near the end showing him as he walks through the door. I definitely see signs of swelling to the right side of his face and a darkening of the skin near his eyes and the bridge of his nose in that portion of the video when I enlarge it to full screen and pause the video at roughly the 1:20 mark. I also have no reason to question the account of the officer at the scene who noted that he was bleeding from the back of his head and his nose upon his arrival. I am of the opinion that the officer got a much better look at Zimmerman than we do in this video clip - how about you?

29 Mar 2012 10:20 #233 by Reverend Revelant

PrintSmith wrote:

JSG wrote: Whatever it is, it wasn't serious enough for him to go to the emergency room. And PS, you probably know head lacerations bleed profusely. If he'd been treated at the scene they would have bandaged him.

Why doesn't his face show any sign of a "beating"? He said Martin decked him. Did it not leave any marks?

Who knows if he didn't beat his own head on the sidewalk just to make it look like he was attacked

Have any doctors in your family JSG? My sister is married to one and I can tell you that the advancements in wound care have come a long way. Ever hear of something called liquid bandage? You can buy it nearly everywhere now for minor cuts and scrapes and there are more advanced types in use to replace stitches for surgical incisions which, I think we can agree, would be part of a paramedics load out as well given their mission. It is also in use on battlefields to staunch the bleeding of the traumatic wounds that come with combat until the injured can be taken to more advanced care, so the lack of a white bandage on his head isn't as much of a concern to me as it seems to be to you.

From my review, his face does show signs of being involved in a fight, especially the shot near the end showing him as he walks through the door. I definitely see signs of swelling to the right side of his face and a darkening of the skin near his eyes and the bridge of his nose in that portion of the video when I enlarge it to full screen and pause the video at roughly the 1:20 mark. I also have no reason to question the account of the officer at the scene who noted that he was bleeding from the back of his head and his nose upon his arrival. I am of the opinion that the officer got a much better look at Zimmerman than we do in this video clip - how about you?

JSG is an expert in EVERYTHING... and for the rest, he makes it up.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

29 Mar 2012 10:25 #234 by Reverend Revelant

PrintSmith wrote:

My ex-wife (of 15 years) is a registered nurse and surgical assistant, she has work ER and trauma, especially trained in rape counseling. We were talking about these pictures, and she said, from what she could see in the picture, that it was certainly is a head wound. Oh... maybe she's bias... she's Hispanic. I guess if she is supporting Zimmerman's account from the evidence that has been made public (including these pictures, which I think the person that illegally hacked the video from the Sandford police didn't expect that he/she was going to add proof to Zimmerman's story)... she must be racist.

29 Mar 2012 10:30 #235 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
Whatever it was, it wasn't serious enough to go to the emergency room. That is a fact.

Where did you learn the video was "illegally hacked"?

29 Mar 2012 10:51 #236 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Whatever it was, it wasn't serious enough to go to the emergency room. That is a fact.

Where did you learn the video was "illegally hacked"?

Take a close look at the video. It was taken with a phone camera (or some sort of handheld camera) pointing at a video screen. Watch the jiggle on the picture. Why would the video shake if it was a direct copy of a static camera in the police car bay? And if you look even closer, you will see the date/time stamp appear momentarily at the bottom left of the frame. Why does that suddenly peek up in the shot? Because it was taken with a handheld camera. And didn't you wonder how a internal police security video became public? Not too observant or insightful... are you?

Don't thank me for pointing this out. Only happy to help.

29 Mar 2012 10:56 #237 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Whatever it was, it wasn't serious enough to go to the emergency room. That is a fact.

So... where you hoping that he was hurt enough to have to go to the emergency room? No account says he went to an emergency room. Are you projecting again?

29 Mar 2012 11:01 #238 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
Thanks for agreeing he wasn't hurt enough to go to an Emergency room and that his "beating" wasn't serious.

29 Mar 2012 11:08 #239 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Thanks for agreeing he wasn't hurt enough to go to an Emergency room and that his "beating" wasn't serious.

Then you would have no problem with someone not seriously "beating" you. Dance, Dance, Dance...

29 Mar 2012 11:13 #240 by PrintSmith

JSG wrote: Thanks for agreeing he wasn't hurt enough to go to an Emergency room and that his "beating" wasn't serious.

Thanks for agreeing that he was injured by Trayvon and that no one knows how serious his injuries might have become had Zimmerman not chosen to defend himself from Martin's assault on his person. Thank you as well for conceding so quickly that this video was taken without consent from the Sanford Police Department and that it is therefore of dubious value with regards to what it reportedly shows or fails to show. Ever heard of an application called Photoshop JSG? It's pretty amazing what you can insert or remove from images with it. Given we don't know who captured the video, or what they might have done with it prior to releasing it, it would be a very foolish thing to attempt to reach any conclusions based on what one sees in it, don't you think?

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds