thoughts on the Trayvon murder

05 Apr 2012 06:06 #501 by homeagain

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Photo-fish wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Could it be less about racism and more about Zimmerman being related to a judge? That is the impression I got.

I agree with that approach.

That's possible. There is a good chance he's guilty of at least manslaughter. But these incessant claims that the whole incident was motivated by racism is not being born out by the facts. There is nothing to suggest racism motivated this possible crime. But the race baiters and the political opportunists on the left tried to use this to their own advantage. But all it's accomplished is to make these race obsessed clowns look foolish as the narrative falls apart.

Since NO ONE here on 285 or PC have all the facts/were privileged to see the incident as it unfolded/are BLACK.....here's the
bottomline,as I see it........there are SEVERAL factors that played into this case and have brought the issue in the forefront of the
public. FIRST,and probably for most,the Sanford PD and their demeanor/credibility within the community. SECOND, the gun law that
is NOW being scrutinized because of THIS incident and THIRD,if the relative of the Z had influence over the decision-making process.
(it would be nice if posters would SOURCE their claim of that fact)........I do NOT believe that Z. had racial motivation, I DO BELIEVE,
he was acting as a "police officer" (wanta be) and THAT motivation and the STAND YOUR GROUND law created a death that was
UNNECESSARY and tragic.......the combination of all the above facts have NOW created a fire-storm and with the NEW prosecutor,
the facts WILL come out......better later than NEVER........and that is the point of all this debate.....WHY was the investigation NOT
brought forward AT THE TIME of the incident. THAT is what the family's question is,THAT is what this debate is about, and THAT
is why there is such a massive outcry...justice was NOT done for this 17 yr old......END OF STORY. JMO

AHEM, PS........I would say,truly spoken like the "WHITE bread" person that you are.......your perspective of America,justice,equality
is slanted......as a WHITE person. JMO

And when out President interjected himself into this story by making public statements, I guess his words were spoken like the White-Black person that he is. His perspective of black issues is slanted... as a WHITE-BLACK person.

Your rhetoric is a simplified toned down (dumbed down) version of Critical Race Theory which basically says the black community can never get justice because the whole system was set up by whites. So HomeAgain, what do you suggest we do. Shall we have all black courts for black people? An arrest of a black person is only valid if it were made by a black cop? Blacks cannot get an equal opportunity in business unless they are hired by an all black business?

I have a really good idea. Based on your statement I think blacks would be better off segregated. What a moroon.

[/b]
You WILL NOT bate me......I have stated what the REAL concerns are and if you would like to address the last question in my quoted
statement,then I will respond to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2012 07:21 #502 by LadyJazzer

PrintSmith wrote: And unfortunately it is not sometimes, but a majority of times instead, that a collective of collectivists decide they can't let a good tragedy go to waste and choose to proceed to distort reality into a fantasy of their own creation, completely severed from any and all tethers to reason, with the sole goal of advancing their political agenda.

Such a warped individual resorts to serially lying about Zimmerman being told to "stand down", repeatedly overlooks that Zimmerman was already out of his vehicle and in pursuit before hearing "we don't need you to do that", in fact ceased to pursue shortly after hearing that, disengaged and completely lost contact with Martin, and did not use his weapon to defend his person from being assaulted until his cries for help while he was being assaulted had failed to bring assistance or stop the assault upon his person.

Or sometimes a guy that knew he was not to pursue anyone; knew he was not supposed to be carrying a weapon in the neighborhood; and was specifically told to "stand down" and stay in his car, and that "We don't need you to do that" continues on his "Junior G-Man/Vigilante" mission and shoots an unarmed kid, wearing a hoodie and carrying Skittles and can of ice-tea.

Facts are stubborn things... But you keep spinning and twisting, Sparkie... You have nothing else.

05 Apr 2012 07:25 #503 by 2wlady
I still haven't heard WHEN ZIMMERMAN PULLED HIS GUN OUT. You guys go on and on, but this is major in this entire discussion.

05 Apr 2012 07:49 #504 by Nobody that matters

2wlady wrote: I still haven't heard WHEN ZIMMERMAN PULLED HIS GUN OUT. You guys go on and on, but this is major in this entire discussion.

Only two people could answer that question at the time, now there's only one.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

05 Apr 2012 08:02 #505 by akilina
Seriously, doesn't it make sense to have them do a thorough investigation? Wouldn't we want the same had it been Martin who survived?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

05 Apr 2012 08:09 #506 by The Dude
This is 100% off topic.. just wasnt sure where to post this.

This is how I picture Liberals GOP Twin

05 Apr 2012 08:22 #507 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: And unfortunately it is not sometimes, but a majority of times instead, that a collective of collectivists decide they can't let a good tragedy go to waste and choose to proceed to distort reality into a fantasy of their own creation, completely severed from any and all tethers to reason, with the sole goal of advancing their political agenda.

Such a warped individual resorts to serially lying about Zimmerman being told to "stand down", repeatedly overlooks that Zimmerman was already out of his vehicle and in pursuit before hearing "we don't need you to do that", in fact ceased to pursue shortly after hearing that, disengaged and completely lost contact with Martin, and did not use his weapon to defend his person from being assaulted until his cries for help while he was being assaulted had failed to bring assistance or stop the assault upon his person.

Or sometimes a guy that knew he was not to pursue anyone; knew he was not supposed to be carrying a weapon in the neighborhood; and was specifically told to "stand down" and stay in his car, and that "We don't need you to do that" continues on his "Junior G-Man/Vigilante" mission and shoots an unarmed kid, wearing a hoodie and carrying Skittles and can of ice-tea.

Facts are stubborn things... But you keep spinning and twisting, Sparkie... You have nothing else.

Facts? What facts? I am hearing contradictory information about almost all aspects of this case. The only thing I know for sure is who was there.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Apr 2012 08:32 #508 by Mtn Gramma

FredHayek wrote: Facts? What facts? I am hearing contradictory information about almost all aspects of this case. The only thing I know for sure is who was there.

The most accurate thing posted in this thread.

05 Apr 2012 09:28 #509 by pineinthegrass
If anyone cares about another enhancement, CNN enhances the "racial slur"...

[youtube:2m6birun]
[/youtube:2m6birun]

05 Apr 2012 10:47 #510 by homeagain
I watched/heard the original program this was presented on.......I played VERY close attention and attempted to "hear" ANYTHING......it
was impossible to discern the sound.JMO.....sounded like wind/breathing/physical movement.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds