thoughts on the Trayvon murder

04 Apr 2012 08:58 #471 by FredHayek
Actually justice may have been done. If Martin was actually beating Zimmerman, he does have a right to shoot the teen, especially if he thinks his life was at risk.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2012 09:24 #472 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

FredHayek wrote: Actually justice may have been done. If Martin was actually beating Zimmerman, he does have a right to shoot the teen, especially if he thinks his life was at risk.

No he doesn't..Since kindergarden i've been in about 25 physical fights..I ended up being friends with about 20 on them...Men and Boys fight like little puppies fight- Thats how men establish a pecking order...You cowardly pussies are so scared of other people that you want the right to kill anybody for the smallest reasons?

Using your logic I can kill anybody as long as he touched me or I can lie and say he touched me in "threatening" way...How bout I get alone with you, punch myself in the face and shoot you in the head?

What happened to the Men in this country?

Its a pansy nation- You wimps can handle a little altercation without killing someone can't you? I mean c'mon..Man up

04 Apr 2012 09:38 #473 by FredHayek
Chicago rules VL? Talk about a frenemy.

And in Colorado, if one of my family members is getting beat on, I can shoot the attacker too.

04 Apr 2012 09:40 #474 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
:biggrin:

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Actually justice may have been done. If Martin was actually beating Zimmerman, he does have a right to shoot the teen, especially if he thinks his life was at risk.

No he doesn't..Since kindergarden i've been in about 25 physical fights..I ended up being friends with about 20 on them...Men and Boys fight like little puppies fight- Thats how men establish a pecking order...You cowardly pussies are so scared of other people that you want the right to kill anybody for the smallest reasons?

Using your logic I can kill anybody as long as he touched me or I can lie and say he touched me in "threatening" way...How bout I get alone with you, punch myself in the face and shoot you in the head?

Its a pansy nation- You wimps can handle a little altercation without killing someone can't you? I mean c'mon..Man up

Maybe you should start a 285bound fight club? Let me know, I'll be the first to sign up if you need a challenger. (I'd ask you to trim your fingernals first) :biggrin:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Apr 2012 09:54 #475 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: Chicago rules VL? Talk about a frenemy.

And in Colorado, if one of my family members is getting beat on, I can shoot the attacker too.

Really, you'd step in on a school yard fight and kill a child

Not suprised

04 Apr 2012 09:56 #476 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

It isn't my logic, it is Florida law.

04 Apr 2012 10:01 #477 by UNDER MODERATION

CritiKalbILL wrote: :biggrin:

Vice Lord wrote:

Maybe you should start a 285bound fight club? Let me know, I'll be the first to sign up if you need a challenger. (I'd ask you to trim your fingernals first) :biggrin:

I already declared myself the 285champion and made an offer to take on all comers in boxing a gym in 5 points..I did'nt get any takers..You wanna set something up?

You can have 8 oz gloves and headgear..Ill use 16 oz gloves w/no headgear?

But I gotta warn ya, I'm going for the knock out baby!

[youtube:3upkisrc]
[/youtube:3upkisrc]

04 Apr 2012 10:02 #478 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

Well.. thanks for the little fable... but the facts are this... IF Trayvon WAS attempting to cause bodily harm to Zimmerman, according to Florida law, Zimmerman had the right to shot him. You may not like that, you may think the Florida law is flaw... you may think the George Bush sneaked into the neighborhood and loaded the gun for Zimmerman... whatever happened to "men," whether people are scared or not... nothing... none of your rants are going to change anything. If it came down the way Zimmerman related... then he was with in his rights. I mean c'mon... act like an intelligent grown up.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

04 Apr 2012 10:06 #479 by UNDER MODERATION

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Well.. thanks for the little fable... but the facts are this... IF Trayvon WAS attempting to cause bodily harm to Zimmerman, according to Florida law, Zimmerman had the right to shot him. You may not like that, you may think the Florida law is flaw... you may think the George Bush sneaked into the neighborhood and loaded the gun for Zimmerman... whatever happened to "men," whether people are scared or not... nothing... none of your rants are going to change anything. If it came down the way Zimmerman related... then he was with in his rights. I mean c'mon... act like an intelligent grown up.

Youre a fat p*ssy, youre afraid, and you can't stand on your own as a man...Still holding grudges for those childhood bullies? Thats what this is all about. Youre weak, always have been, always will be and you need protection

Just my opinion

04 Apr 2012 10:08 #480 by UNDER MODERATION
END OF SUBJECT

Mods, close the thread please

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds