These are the criminals that caused 4 people to die

14 Sep 2012 09:48 #11 by Nobody that matters

Photo-squirrel wrote: He is a convicted felon, so yeah he is a criminal. And if he had anything to do with posting the video on youtube (which I bet he did), then he violated his probation/parole.

You'll notice I said "his actions weren't criminal". Yeah, he's been convicted, that's why I didn't say "He's not a criminal".

I don't care about the movie. It was just a movie. I think bloody and gruesome horror flicks are obscene and have desensitized a large portion of the population to the grotesque. But I don't go off a few people that hail from Hollywood with an RPG to prove that I don't like what was created there. I control my reactions the way a member of a rational society is supposed to.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2012 11:20 #12 by Rick

Nobody that matters wrote:

Photo-squirrel wrote: He is a convicted felon, so yeah he is a criminal. And if he had anything to do with posting the video on youtube (which I bet he did), then he violated his probation/parole.

You'll notice I said "his actions weren't criminal". Yeah, he's been convicted, that's why I didn't say "He's not a criminal".

I don't care about the movie. It was just a movie. I think bloody and gruesome horror flicks are obscene and have desensitized a large portion of the population to the grotesque. But I don't go off a few people that hail from Hollywood with an RPG to prove that I don't like what was created there. I control my reactions the way a member of a rational society is supposed to.

:yeahthat:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Sep 2012 21:11 #13 by Blazer Bob
Damn those movie makers. They should be in jail. Maybe if we offer to behead them they will settle down.

15 Sep 2012 06:52 #14 by navycpo7
This is typical of the muslim extremist. They are looking and will find anything that they can use to instill fear and start riots. The avg muslim, does not get bothered by something like this film. I have friends that are muslim. The film did not bother them. What did was the acts of violence that was caused by the extremist.

Unfortunately, this violence will lead to more harassment of those that are normal muslims, who had nothing to do with nothing.

15 Sep 2012 08:40 #15 by 2wlady

15 Sep 2012 09:31 #16 by Blazer Bob

2wlady wrote: Nuke 'em.

That is a little extreme even for me. All they did was make a movie.

15 Sep 2012 09:40 #17 by plaidvillain

navycpo7 wrote: This is typical of the muslim extremist. They are looking and will find anything that they can use to instill fear and start riots. The avg muslim, does not get bothered by something like this film. I have friends that are muslim. The film did not bother them. What did was the acts of violence that was caused by the extremist.

Unfortunately, this violence will lead to more harassment of those that are normal muslims, who had nothing to do with nothing.

Great post. I agree with you completely. 'Extremism' of any sort is dangerous,

15 Sep 2012 09:45 #18 by LadyJazzer

plaidvillain wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: This is typical of the muslim extremist. They are looking and will find anything that they can use to instill fear and start riots. The avg muslim, does not get bothered by something like this film. I have friends that are muslim. The film did not bother them. What did was the acts of violence that was caused by the extremist.

Including the kind of extremism that produced the garbage movie in the first place...and burned Korans....

15 Sep 2012 09:55 #19 by Nobody that matters

Democracy4Sale wrote:

plaidvillain wrote:

Including the kind of extremism that produced the garbage movie in the first place...and burned Korans....

Apples and Oranges. One group made a movie. Another burned a book. A third fired RPGs at people. I believe there's a bit of a difference on the 'extreme' scale in there somewhere

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

15 Sep 2012 09:59 #20 by LadyJazzer

Nobody that matters wrote: Apples and Oranges. One group made a movie. Another burned a book. A third fired RPGs at people. I believe there's a bit of a difference on the 'extreme' scale in there somewhere

I don't... I think the extremists that made the film, and the extremist that burns Korans are both after to the same thing...To insult another religion they don't agree with, and if possible, start a war between their particular flavor of stupidity, and another particular flavor of stupidity that they disagree with. And the extremists who jump at it and are manipulated into doing exactly what the first group of morons wanted them to do are just as stupid.

I see very little difference at all...

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds