These are the criminals that caused 4 people to die

18 Sep 2012 13:04 #81 by netdude

appleannie wrote:

She thinks its funny that someone would face a death penalty for denigrating someone's religion and they traveled to Egypt. Would she feel it was funny, or intolerant, if Mapplethorpe faced the death penalty for traveling to Vatican City? You and I both know the answer to that, don't we annie?

Well, no, I don't know that at all and neither do you. I do know that LJ likes to use those rotflmao-ish emoticons when she sees someone (especially a conservative) hoisted by his own petard.

But our own SFAC sure thinks he knows what everyone else thinks....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2012 13:17 #82 by PrintSmith

appleannie wrote:

She thinks its funny that someone would face a death penalty for denigrating someone's religion and they traveled to Egypt. Would she feel it was funny, or intolerant, if Mapplethorpe faced the death penalty for traveling to Vatican City? You and I both know the answer to that, don't we annie?

Well, no, I don't know that at all and neither do you. I do know that LJ likes to use those rotflmao-ish emoticons when she sees someone (especially a conservative) hoisted by his own petard.

And do you believe that she would have found it as rotflmao-ish had Mapplethorpe been hoisted by his?

18 Sep 2012 13:54 #83 by appleannie

PrintSmith wrote:

appleannie wrote:

And do you believe that she would have found it as rotflmao-ish had Mapplethorpe been hoisted by his?

I don't have a clue - and neither do you.

18 Sep 2012 13:58 #84 by netdude

appleannie wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

appleannie wrote:

Well, the SFAC always talks as if he does.... comes with the territory of what the all knowing SFAC does!

18 Sep 2012 17:03 #85 by Mary Scott

18 Sep 2012 17:11 #86 by Raees
That's a white guy. Who is it supposed to be?

18 Sep 2012 17:24 #87 by Rick

Raees wrote: That's a white guy. Who is it supposed to be?

Half white.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Sep 2012 18:38 #88 by Raees
He's not that shade in real life.

It's hilarious watching the conservatives on Fox fall all over themselves condemning Obama's Arab Spring put up against the same conservatives promoting George Bush's efforts to bring democracy to the Middle East (remember when he promoted free elections in Gaza? What did we get from that? Hamas, legally elected)

Watch the video of these guys doing a 180 between Obama and Bush:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-s ... -democracy

19 Sep 2012 09:26 #89 by PrintSmith

appleannie wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: And do you believe that she would have found it as rotflmao-ish had Mapplethorpe been hoisted by his?

I've got much more than a clue annie, I've got an entire body of work authored by her in this and other forums that can be examined. Those are the clues annie. If you haven't bothered to examine them, that doesn't by extension mean that no one else has done so. It is a fallacy to overgeneralize and state that because you are clueless that all others are as well.

19 Sep 2012 10:23 #90 by appleannie

PrintSmith wrote:

appleannie wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: And do you believe that she would have found it as rotflmao-ish had Mapplethorpe been hoisted by his?

I've got much more than a clue annie, I've got an entire body of work authored by her in this and other forums that can be examined. Those are the clues annie. If you haven't bothered to examine them, that doesn't by extension mean that no one else has done so. It is a fallacy to overgeneralize and state that because you are clueless that all others are as well.

You've got a body of work that you are extrapolating from. And, for that matter, I've been reading her at least as long as you have, including in a forum that you don't see at all. Who's clueless? :Whistle

- Kathi

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds