These are the criminals that caused 4 people to die

19 Sep 2012 10:41 #91 by PrintSmith
You said that you were the clueless one annie, or have you already forgotten that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2012 10:46 #92 by appleannie

PrintSmith wrote: You said that you were the clueless one annie, or have you already forgotten that?

Spin all ya want. You ought to be getting dizzy by now...

19 Sep 2012 10:52 #93 by PrintSmith
Wasn't it you that remarked, "I don't have a clue"?

appleannie wrote: I don't have a clue - and neither do you.

Why yes, it was as a matter of fact. No spin necessary, it's right there for all the world to see that you said you were without a clue.

19 Sep 2012 11:38 #94 by archer

PrintSmith wrote: Wasn't it you that remarked, "I don't have a clue"?

appleannie wrote: I don't have a clue - and neither do you.

Why yes, it was as a matter of fact. No spin necessary, it's right there for all the world to see that you said you were without a clue.

Just like you.....really PS, you post like you are the one with all the right answers and no one else in the world matters (that's very Republican of you). It's about time you came back down to earth from that lofty pedestal you have placed yourself upon and realize you don't have a clue about most of the things you act like you are an expert on. All you have is your opinion, no more, or less, than anyone else.

19 Sep 2012 12:36 #95 by PrintSmith
Sorry archer, there is a difference between conclusions reached as the byproduct of reason and opinion resulting from emotion. My confidence in my conclusions is in no substantive manner any different than your confidence in yours or annie in hers. I wouldn't dream of challenging annie's assertion that she herself is clueless, only her claim that I am in a similar state as she is.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22901&start=70 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22901&start=70<!-- l -->
Now you tell me how that contribution differs in any way from what was predicted by me archer. SFB is as predictable in her bigotry as the Sun rising in the east every morning is. Had Mapplethorpe been facing arrest and a possible death sentence if he traveled to Vatican City as a consequence of his artwork, SFB would be railing at the Catholics for their intolerance, not thinking it was roflmao-ish funny that he found himself in that situation for his expressions. That's not a difficult conclusion to reach given SFB's displays of her bigotry toward the Catholic Church in particular and Christians in general.

19 Sep 2012 12:42 #96 by archer

PrintSmith wrote: Sorry archer, there is a difference between conclusions reached as the byproduct of reason and opinion resulting from emotion. My confidence in my conclusions is in no substantive manner any different than your confidence in yours or annie in hers. I wouldn't dream of challenging annie's assertion that she herself is clueless, only her claim that I am in a similar state as she is.

Sorry PrintSmith, but your conclusions (opinions) are often the byproduct of stereotype, intolerance, and conceit.....how do I know that? I've got an entire body of work authored by you in this and other forums that can be examined.

19 Sep 2012 12:49 #97 by PrintSmith
Just like you.....really archer, you post like you are the one with all the right answers and no one else in the world matters (that's very "progressive" of you). It's about time you came back down to earth from that lofty pedestal you have placed yourself upon and realize you don't have a clue about most of the things you act like you are an expert on. All you have is your opinion, no more, or less, than anyone else.

19 Sep 2012 13:43 #98 by archer

PrintSmith wrote: Just like you.....really archer, you post like you are the one with all the right answers and no one else in the world matters (that's very "progressive" of you). It's about time you came back down to earth from that lofty pedestal you have placed yourself upon and realize you don't have a clue about most of the things you act like you are an expert on. All you have is your opinion, no more, or less, than anyone else.

I love it when you resort to jr high taunts, "neener, neener....what bounces off me sticks to you", really PrintSmith?????

19 Sep 2012 13:50 #99 by Nobody that matters
Get over it people. We all know that I'm the only one around here that has all the right answers. Everyone else is wrong - unless they agree with me.

:biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Sep 2012 14:02 #100 by archer

Nobody that matters wrote: Get over it people. We all know that I'm the only one around here that has all the right answers. Everyone else is wrong - unless they agree with me.

But he started it......no wait, she started it....no, I started it....no, definitely he started it.....no worries NTM, PrintSmith and I have been going round and round like this for years.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds