These are the criminals that caused 4 people to die

19 Sep 2012 14:29 #101 by PrintSmith

archer wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: Just like you.....really archer, you post like you are the one with all the right answers and no one else in the world matters (that's very "progressive" of you). It's about time you came back down to earth from that lofty pedestal you have placed yourself upon and realize you don't have a clue about most of the things you act like you are an expert on. All you have is your opinion, no more, or less, than anyone else.

I love it when you resort to jr high taunts, "neener, neener....what bounces off me sticks to you", really PrintSmith?????

Neither of us can be said to be lacking confidence in our positions archer, and part of what 'gets your Irish up" in certain circumstances is that you see so much of yourself reflected in me. That was the point. I also got a grin out of the "jr high" reference. My sister, a teacher, still gets a bit miffed with me whenever I talk about her teaching jr high instead of middle school.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2012 15:36 #102 by appleannie

Printsmith wrote: Imagine my surprise - SFB is all for the death penalty for engaging in free speech.

I've got a body of work authored by you that causes me to conclude that you come across to me like a self-righteous jackass but I would not claim that you are, in fact, a self-righteous jackass because I do not know you personally and so can only go by the way your posts strike me. See the difference there?

I've been at this game long enough to know that you can not assume you understand someone based just on their posts - especially in a political forum - unless you are a psychic or Jesus Christ and I'm pretty sure that you are not either one.

Neither of us can be said to be lacking confidence in our positions archer, and part of what 'gets your Irish up" in certain circumstances is that you see so much of yourself reflected in me.

That would have caused me to throw up a little in my mouth, archer. :Whistle

19 Sep 2012 15:59 #103 by archer

appleannie wrote:

Printsmith wrote: Imagine my surprise - SFB is all for the death penalty for engaging in free speech.

I've got a body of work authored by you that causes me to conclude that you come across to me like a self-righteous jackass but I would not claim that you are, in fact, a self-righteous jackass because I do not know you personally and so can only go by the way your posts strike me. See the difference there?

I've been at this game long enough to know that you can not assume you understand someone based just on their posts - especially in a political forum - unless you are a psychic or Jesus Christ and I'm pretty sure that you are not either one.

Neither of us can be said to be lacking confidence in our positions archer, and part of what 'gets your Irish up" in certain circumstances is that you see so much of yourself reflected in me.

That would have caused me to throw up a little in my mouth, archer. :Whistle

:lol:

19 Sep 2012 16:04 #104 by archer

PrintSmith wrote: [
Neither of us can be said to be lacking confidence in our positions archer, and part of what 'gets your Irish up" in certain circumstances is that you see so much of yourself reflected in me. .

Damn, I don't know which is worse, you actually thinking I see any of myself reflected in you, or that you think that I, from good Scottish descent, would get my "Irish" up. You ain't felt nuthin till you have felt the wrath of a Scots woman.

19 Sep 2012 16:44 #105 by PrintSmith

appleannie wrote: I've got a body of work authored by you that causes me to conclude that you come across to me like a self-righteous jackass but I would not claim that you are, in fact, a self-righteous jackass because I do not know you personally and so can only go by the way your posts strike me. See the difference there?

Wouldn't be the first time that accusation was made, nor will it be the last. At times it might even be an accurate accusation annie, but this isn't one of those times.

19 Sep 2012 16:54 #106 by Reverend Revelant

PrintSmith wrote:

appleannie wrote: I've got a body of work authored by you that causes me to conclude that you come across to me like a self-righteous jackass but I would not claim that you are, in fact, a self-righteous jackass because I do not know you personally and so can only go by the way your posts strike me. See the difference there?

Wouldn't be the first time that accusation was made, nor will it be the last. At times it might even be an accurate accusation annie, but this isn't one of those times.

Since she is Scottish, you should be glad that Archer didn't beat you with a dead fish.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds