President's Executive Orders announced.

16 Jan 2013 11:32 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic President's Executive Orders announced.

Blazer Bob wrote: OT

CG et al, a process question before the thread spazzes out. The link I posted has a stock chart. I tried to embed it in my post but my normal process did not work. What is my problem? (even more ot: take shot if you are so inclined)

CinnamonGirl wrote: Dictator in chief just sign executive orders that make millions outlaws. Woo hoo.

It is not off topic??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2013 11:40 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Okay I will take out my millions outlaws remark since it is upsetting you all and rephrase it.

Yay, dictator in cheif is making his own laws. There all fixed?

16 Jan 2013 11:43 #13 by FredHayek
Obama is racist, hundreds of minority school age kids are dying by gunfire every year in the inner city, but only when white suburban kids die does he do something about it. :dislike:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jan 2013 11:45 #14 by chickaree
I don't see any new laws there at all CG. What are you seeing? As far as I can tell, pretty commonsense stuff. I am pleasantly surprised. Maybe now all the gun ban hysteria can quiet down.

16 Jan 2013 11:47 #15 by Reverend Revelant

Martin Ent Inc wrote: What he really said is I want to spend more $$$. Even though he just got through telling people we have no money to pay blah blah blah.

And you won't find 23 law abiding citizens who will give a rats-ass about this.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Jan 2013 11:49 #16 by CinnamonGirl

chickaree wrote: I don't see any new laws there at all CG. What are you seeing? As far as I can tell, pretty commonsense stuff. I am pleasantly surprised. Maybe now all the gun ban hysteria can quiet down.

Okay, you are all correct. I amended my statement.

16 Jan 2013 11:56 #17 by FOS
he flinched

16 Jan 2013 11:57 #18 by Reverend Revelant
“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people."

–Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler
[Publ. Houghton Miflin, 1943, Page 403]

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Jan 2013 12:17 #19 by KJack
Just ask yourselves this question if all these new laws were in place a year ago, which if any of the recent shootings would have been stopped because of these laws? I know it feels good to feel like something is being done, especially when the president uses children as props, but unless the hundreds of millions of semi-auto guns are confiscated (good luck with that), what's going to change in a real way? I predict a sort of cash-for-clunkers program for guns that will be funded once again by law abiding taxayers and will have about the same effect as the failed clunker program. I think most people who own a scary looking "assault" rifle, know how much the value just went up and won't be satisfied with a couple hundred bucks and a pepper spray voucher. (Ya, I made that part up)

16 Jan 2013 12:27 #20 by KJack
And btw my family has a huge collection of guns and some are them are those scary looking ones, but we use them all for hunting.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds