do you think the courthouse is out of control

20 Jan 2013 16:29 #11 by FOS
the ring is for vegas. what happens in vegas stays in vegas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2013 16:52 #12 by chickaree

frogger wrote: the ring is for vegas. what happens in vegas stays in vegas

:like:

20 Jan 2013 17:56 #13 by navycpo7
I personally believe things at 285 bound are pretty darn good. Part of the problem is that some folks have extremely thin skin. And yes I get wound up pretty good when a select few on here want to try to talk trash about the military and or the troops and veterans. I do respond, and sometimes pretty direct. That is the way I am in real life, I am direct and do not believe in going around in a circle, blunt and to the point.

20 Jan 2013 20:01 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic do you think the courthouse is out of control

Dumblonde wrote: I sincerely hope so. Just listen hard before you make it too vanilla. People will have reasoned discussion with friends and family. On line is more like "Vegas, baby!"

Listen to her!

20 Jan 2013 20:07 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic do you think the courthouse is out of control

Dumblonde wrote: I'll just dash in and put my 2¢ in. Over at Freetalk we had the same discussion time and time again. We had one poster that consistently crapped all over every thread. Users insisted he be banned or they would quit. I finally caved and we had an election where he was voted off the island. He came over here and all those who voted to ban him followed. Bottom line? People love the conflict.

Hi DB!

This is MannaPro, and just to be clear, I never voted anyone off the island ....My wife banned me from Freetalk

20 Jan 2013 20:16 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote: I personally believe things at 285 bound are pretty darn good. Part of the problem is that some folks have extremely thin skin. And yes I get wound up pretty good when a select few on here want to try to talk trash about the military and or the troops and veterans. I do respond, and sometimes pretty direct. That is the way I am in real life, I am direct and do not believe in going around in a circle, blunt and to the point.

You are out of control sometimes Navycop...Thats why I don't go to any of your pancake breakfasts...And I tell my friends and guests to avoid them at all costs

20 Jan 2013 23:35 #17 by Nobody that matters

frogger wrote: ?

Yeah, too dang many people worried about how everyone else acts. It's getting ridiculous.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

20 Jan 2013 23:52 #18 by Raees

Nobody that matters wrote:

frogger wrote: ?

Yeah, too dang many people worried about how everyone else acts. It's getting ridiculous.

I remember when posters used to challenge other posters to a fight. It's gotten better despite what the PC police claim.

21 Jan 2013 06:48 #19 by navycpo7

VL Unchained wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: I personally believe things at 285 bound are pretty darn good. Part of the problem is that some folks have extremely thin skin. And yes I get wound up pretty good when a select few on here want to try to talk trash about the military and or the troops and veterans. I do respond, and sometimes pretty direct. That is the way I am in real life, I am direct and do not believe in going around in a circle, blunt and to the point.

You are out of control sometimes Navycop...Thats why I don't go to any of your pancake breakfasts...And I tell my friends and guests to avoid them at all costs

Offtopic Your right I do, especially when individuals lie about military service, or how the military tried to recruit them, or just run off the mouth about those serving and veterans. You know all about that tho, as for your friends and guests, you don't have any since we usually have a pretty good bunch of folks every month. They come and enjoy them selves. We also do not have a pancake breakfast. But we do have pancakes at our breakfast.

285 Bound is one of the best things going regardless of what some think. JMO

21 Jan 2013 07:58 #20 by Photo-fish

navycpo7 wrote: 285 Bound is one of the best things going regardless of what some think. JMO

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds