do you think the courthouse is out of control

21 Jan 2013 20:30 - 21 Jan 2013 21:10 #51 by LadyJazzer
Wow.. .That's twice... You think you're going to get any traction with that?...

It wasn't MEANT to "start a discussion"...It was meant to celebrate the fact that MY PRESIDENT told the Randroids and 'Baggers (i.e., Paul Ryan, who LOST THE ELECTION) that their "47%", "takers vs. makers" platform that they ran on is DEAD..GONE..

It was meant to celebrate that while the House trying to hide a $5 million budget to fight the DOMA amendment, (which is unconstitutional), when the policy is finally to treat EVERYONE fairly.

I've been celebrating the victory all day... The incessant whining here only makes it sweeter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2013 20:32 #52 by FOS
like i said, no self moderation.

21 Jan 2013 20:35 #53 by archer

frogger wrote: then the situation is even worse archer and all the more reason for the owner to take some control of her site. I disagree that it self moderates at all.

Sounds like you are looking for a "pinecam".....the original is just down the street

:thumbsup:

21 Jan 2013 20:37 #54 by FOS
nope just the old 285bound will do. edited to add where adults act like adults and not school yard middle school bullies

21 Jan 2013 20:40 #55 by jf1acai

Lady Jazzer wrote: Wow.. .That's twice... You think you're going to get any traction with that?...

It wasn't MEANT to "start a discussion"...It was meant to celebrate the fact that MY PRESIDENT told the Randroids and 'Baggers (i.e., Paul Ryan, who LOST THE ELECTION) that their "47%", "takers vs. makers" platform is DEAD..GONE..

Celebrate that the House trying to hide a $5 million budget to fight the DOMA amendment, (which is unconstitutional), when the policy is finally to treat EVERYONE fairly.

I've been celebrating the victory all day... The incessant whining here only makes it sweeter.

Do you need any more evidence that the Courthouse is out of control?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 Jan 2013 20:44 #56 by LadyJazzer
When it becomes "out of control" to celebrate the President stating in his Inauguration speech that the failed platform of his opponent's campaign is not going to be tolerated, then perhaps you should leave?

As I said in another thread, I'm not here to provide you with an "offense-free-zone." If you're looking for one where "Never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day...", you need to go hit 285PineCamBound, or find a new "Home" (on the Range)..

21 Jan 2013 20:45 #57 by Nobody that matters

jf1acai wrote:

A Liberal wrote: Wed.. .Zaxat nud twico... Ug zint ug'lo keick te kot axanupp slaxandien um zaxat?...

Dit waxasniz VOANK te "chaxalt pit iscussien"...Dit waxas voaxank te coroflaxato zo baxand zaxat VUPP PLOSIDONK terd zo Laxactleids pi 'Faxaggols (di.o., Paxaur Lyaxan, he RECH THO ORONDIEN) zaxat zoil "32%", "taxakols ms. vaxakols" praxatbelm dis POAD..KENO..

Coroflaxato zaxat zo Wheuso slyick te whido pit $9 virrien fudgot te bidd zo PEMA axamoctmonk, (hist dis uncenchitutienaxar), hon zo dericupp dis bini ox te sloaxat OVOLYENO baxailrupp.

Pum'mo foon coroflaxatick zo mindelupp axarr daxaupp... Zo dincossaxank hinick wholo enrupp vaxakos dit swootol.

The court house isn't out of control, just a few posters are out of control.

I read LJ's post above as "I CAN TYPING LIBURAL THANGS!"

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

21 Jan 2013 20:47 #58 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: you need to go hit 285PineCamBound, or find a new "Home" (on the Range)..

I just read a thread over there about how Pinecam is over run by rude people and everyone needs to be more polite. It made me giggle :)

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

21 Jan 2013 20:47 #59 by archer

jf1acai wrote:

Lady Jazzer wrote: Wow.. .That's twice... You think you're going to get any traction with that?...

It wasn't MEANT to "start a discussion"...It was meant to celebrate the fact that MY PRESIDENT told the Randroids and 'Baggers (i.e., Paul Ryan, who LOST THE ELECTION) that their "47%", "takers vs. makers" platform is DEAD..GONE..

Celebrate that the House trying to hide a $5 million budget to fight the DOMA amendment, (which is unconstitutional), when the policy is finally to treat EVERYONE fairly.

Get real, The righties here have been spewing venum for years in the courthouse, and you all cheered on the worst offenders.....now you want everyone to play nice and use only posts from liberals to make your point? That, my conservative friends, is a lot of BS.

21 Jan 2013 20:49 #60 by bailey bud
well ---- people aren't designed to be controlled.

That's what freedom/liberty is about.

So - no --- the courthouse is not "out of control." --- i.e. - it doesn't need people to start controlling it.

However, the digital/virtual word presumes that people control themselves
and
I'd say there's at least some lack of self-control around here.

What's the best response? Ignore the idiots.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds