do you think the courthouse is out of control

24 Jan 2013 18:50 #91 by Hoot Owl
I would like to suggest that Bob's forum, being a sub, paid forum doesnt show up in "view active topics". If he is actively moderating and moving things to the bit bucket, then leave a shadow. People that love the subforum will figure out how to find it

Or you can suggest that I dont use the view active posts feature. I am open :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2013 18:57 #92 by chickaree
Funny, I use that feature and see Bobs stuff.

24 Jan 2013 19:14 #93 by jf1acai

I would like to suggest that Bob's forum, being a sub, paid forum doesnt show up in "view active topics".

Why would that make a difference? I like active topics because it shows me the active posts, which may be in forums I would not usually think to visit.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Jan 2013 19:49 #94 by Hoot Owl
Well it is kinda like when "The Flume Editor" decides to post 10 articles with links to the Flume. No content just a link. The Flume has a drop down off the menu bar. Bob could also have a drop down. Hey I am not in charge, but it would unclutter the actve posts option. If you enjoy his posts you could go there. I will be using the dropdowns myself to avoid the repetitive clutter

:snapoutofit: Dang I could have had a V-8. Carry on, problem solved :woo hoo:

25 Jan 2013 10:51 #95 by MountainTownTechCrew
Sorry Hoot Owl, since both The Flume and Blazer Bob's forums are part of the Courthouse, we'd have to remove the Courthouse forum completely from the Active Topics Feed in order to not see either of those subforums.

26 Jan 2013 13:08 #96 by Rick
Is it that hard just to ignore bob's forum if someone doesn't want to go there? I don't get the problem.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jan 2013 14:14 #97 by The Boss

Rick wrote: Is it that hard just to ignore bob's forum if someone doesn't want to go there? I don't get the problem.

and there you have it, 360 degrees. That is where we started.

30 Jan 2013 15:46 #98 by FredHayek
The Courthouse is out of control? Actually seems a little quiet lately.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Jan 2013 18:19 #99 by LOL
Its only quiet because some are a bit confused about how to post without being snarky and nasty and name calling. They will come around. I'd bet VL's trailer and Super Bowl winnings on it. $$$ :)

:lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds