Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

17 Apr 2013 13:58 #111 by Soulshiner
Some pictures of suspects before the bombing.

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Apr 2013 18:37 #112 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

Soulshiner wrote: Some pictures of suspects before the bombing.

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

The pic of the guy and he black backpack is the creepiest since it's bulging and you can clearly see something round in the middle like a pot handle. Too bad it isn't video (they probably have some of that too).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Apr 2013 19:07 #113 by chickaree
I don't think trial by Internet is a good idea.

17 Apr 2013 19:11 #114 by FredHayek
I was talking with a first responder and he says a couple of the suspects look like undercover first responders. Their rucksacks are loaded up with medical supplies and other sundries instead of bombs.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Apr 2013 19:17 #115 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

chickaree wrote: I don't think trial by Internet is a good idea.

I don't think this is a trial, I think it's helpful to have these pics as visible as possible. What better way to find clues as to who did this?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Apr 2013 19:23 #116 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
It's helpful to use some pics and speculation from a blog to solve this attack? Yeah right. I'm sure the FBI is grateful.

17 Apr 2013 19:38 #117 by Green Mountain Guns
I just returned from 8 days of training in the Nevada desert and spoke to people that work in law enforcement (nearly all levels), military, commercial flight crews, first responders and so on, and found the same things I've heard before. We are actively at war with al qaeda and their bretheren and the above mentioned see constant testing of our procedures within all aspects of public transportation and daily life to find weaknesses in our security here and abroad. You can believe the polictically controlled media drivel or speak with those doing something about our actual security.

17 Apr 2013 19:39 #118 by FredHayek
The FBI is asking for tips from the public, having thousands of extra eyes check out the pictures on a "blog" or social media website could help.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Apr 2013 19:47 #119 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
Perhaps it would have been more helpful to give the info to the FBI instead of publishing it on the internet.... If the guys circled in the pics are innocent can they sue? I just think it's irresponsible to put that online.

17 Apr 2013 19:55 #120 by chickaree
How would you feel if your picture was published and you were innocent? I don't think that guard in Atlanta was ever able to recover.

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds