Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

18 Apr 2013 09:53 #131 by Green Mountain Guns
The people with the larger backpacks, shown together listening on earbuds, most likely have STOMP medical bags. These are in essence a portable hospital used first by military personnel in remote emergency situations, now popular with many first responders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2013 14:33 - 18 Apr 2013 15:10 #132 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

Rick wrote: I never looked at the source, I thought those were released by the government to seek the publics help. I agree that it's wrong for a blog to take this on.

You weren't the only one who ran with this

The New York Post once again found itself in trouble after it published front-page photos of two men on Thursday who it said were being searched for in connection with the Boston bombings. The problem? They were completely innocent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... d%3D300521

The picture they used is the same as one of the pics on the blog.

18 Apr 2013 14:44 - 18 Apr 2013 19:46 #133 by FredHayek
The original Saudi suspect has been deported. Probably the safest thing for him, but I hope he had no connection at all to the bombing...now they are saying he has not been deported and might still be in custody.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Apr 2013 15:34 #134 by Green Mountain Guns
Just watched the FBI press conference and none of the previous photos on page 12 show the two suspects per the authorities.

18 Apr 2013 16:04 #135 by Reverend Revelant

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

18 Apr 2013 16:13 #136 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

archer wrote:

Rick wrote: I never looked at the source, I thought those were released by the government to seek the publics help. I agree that it's wrong for a blog to take this on.

You weren't the only one who ran with this

The New York Post once again found itself in trouble after it published front-page photos of two men on Thursday who it said were being searched for in connection with the Boston bombings. The problem? They were completely innocent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... d%3D300521

The picture they used is the same as one of the pics on the blog.

Well I gave an opinion on posting crowd pics, I didn't exactly "run with" anything.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Apr 2013 16:16 #137 by lionshead2010
I don't know if you can remember your first thoughts on the OKC bombing. I remember mine...and they were completely off base.

I suspect we will (mostly) all be very surprised when the officials figure out who did this terrible thing. I pray that law enforcement has their best on the case, that they quickly follow the appropriate leads, that the suspects are apprehended without further harm to people and that there is swift justice if they are found guilty.

I also know that it won't make any sense. How can it?

18 Apr 2013 17:02 #138 by Pony Soldier
What if these two are the responsible parties and the FBI captures them because of a posting on a blog? Would that make you feel better about it?

18 Apr 2013 17:25 #139 by Reverend Revelant

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

18 Apr 2013 22:40 #140 by SandyD
Replied by SandyD on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
Very sad image

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds