Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

18 Apr 2013 22:53 #141 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

towermonkey wrote: What if these two are the responsible parties and the FBI captures them because of a posting on a blog? Would that make you feel better about it?

No...because this is what happens when they are wrong. This is about one of the kids circled in the blog pictures.

But Barhoum, a track runner at Revere High School, said he is convinced some will blame him for the bombings, no matter what.

He said he was so fearful on Thursday that he ran back to the high school after a track meet when he saw a man in a car staring at him, talking into a phone. He said he won't feel safe until the bombers are caught.

"I'm going to be scared going to school," Barhoum said. "Workwise, my family, everything is going to be scary."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... 1366326085

If they thought they had good information then they should have given it to the authorities.....not put a target on a couple of innocent kids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2013 04:45 #142 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
Ann is a nut.

19 Apr 2013 05:34 - 19 Apr 2013 05:57 #143 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
1 suspect killed. 1 still on the loose. MIT police officer dead. Boston is completely shut down.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130419/DA5OHE101.html

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 9-07-09-32

[youtube:9bb33i3o]
[/youtube:9bb33i3o]

19 Apr 2013 05:35 #144 by FredHayek
So they are Muslim extremists but not Middle Eastern. I do wonder who financed this operation.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Apr 2013 05:57 #145 by PrintSmith

Something the Dog Said wrote: This week in April is notorious for home grown acts of violence including Waco, OKC, Columbine, Virginia Tech.

archer wrote: I'm leaning towards home grown terrorists rather than foreign, I think if foreigners were going to go to the trouble to pull off a bombing like this it would have been more spectacular and the extra two bombs would have gone off.......as bad as this was it could have been so much worse. I also think foreign terrorists are more prone to take responsibility and boast about it than a homegrown terrorist bent on mass murder. JMHO.

LadyJazzer wrote: Personally, I think it was probably done by some teabagger gun-nut "militia/patriot" wacko...

I think these bear revisiting, for the obvious reasons. I guess we can add this event to the laundry list in existence already where the collectivists first attempt to convince themselves and others that blame should be laid at the feet of their political "enemies". Something is seriously wrong with your outlook on life folks. Time for some serious introspection, and perhaps some time spent deprogramming your minds from the brainwashing your "progressive" indoctrination has left you disbled with.

19 Apr 2013 06:15 #146 by FOS
Personally....I don't think anyone is on the run. I wonder how many other teams such as this are within our borders?

19 Apr 2013 06:51 #147 by FredHayek
Home grown terrorists? Looks like Archer was partially right. They grew up in America but were born in Russia, in Chechnya.

19 Apr 2013 06:57 #148 by FOS
I was under the impression that they had only been here for a year or so. I don't think the information is complete quite yet. I will wait for a total picture myself.

19 Apr 2013 07:09 #149 by Reverend Revelant
Here's Fire, EMS, Police and Tactical scanner feed from Boston... live...

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-F ... opout=true

They have a tactical team in place for a possible sighting of the suspect...

If you don't get a connection, keep trying, the server is overwhelmed with requests for connections.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

19 Apr 2013 07:16 #150 by FredHayek
I think the Chechen community in Massachussets is going to come under scrutiny for months.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds