Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

20 Apr 2013 09:35 #171 by lionshead2010
I'm happy to hear the second terrorist was taken alive and I hope that he lives.

I heard that the Feds have brought in some very capable interrogators to talk to this young man once he is able. There is A LOT more to this story. Both of these young men came to the US as small children and didn't get radicalized in their homeland. Someone local did that for them. They came from what appears to be a broken family and must have been negatively influenced by someone right here in the US. From what I can see, these two young men had a lot going for themselves...it just doesn't add up. They were pawns in a very nasty plot. Wouldn't you like to know who that person or persons is?

Someone helped them build those bombs too. There is much more to this story and I hope the young man sings like a bird when the interrogates have a "chat" with him. I think the real bad guys behind these troubled young men wish he couldn't talk...but talk he will. He will tell all and there will be more arrests.

That's my theory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2013 10:01 #172 by Pony Soldier

archer wrote: So a blog posts some pictures that are blatant lies/speculation, harm a couple of innocent kids, it is posted here as fact, I point that out and the harm it can do, and I'm the bad guy.

You do have a way of turning everything around so that you look pure as the driven snow. You aren't a bad guy for stating your opinions, you are just a jerk for how you go about it and talk to people here.

archer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Didn't even see the blog. I thought you were complaining about the FBI putting the pictures out there.

It's generally helpful to read the thread/posts you are commenting on.

20 Apr 2013 10:34 #173 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

towermonkey wrote:

archer wrote: So a blog posts some pictures that are blatant lies/speculation, harm a couple of innocent kids, it is posted here as fact, I point that out and the harm it can do, and I'm the bad guy.

You do have a way of turning everything around so that you look pure as the driven snow. You aren't a bad guy for stating your opinions, you are just a jerk for how you go about it and talk to people here.

archer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Didn't even see the blog. I thought you were complaining about the FBI putting the pictures out there.

It's generally helpful to read the thread/posts you are commenting on.

From your earlier post:

What if these two are the responsible parties and the FBI captures them because of a posting on a blog? Would that make you feel better about it?

This post indicated to me you knew it was a blog.....yet then you post that you didn't even see the blog. I originally responded to someone I believed understood that the blog had not only posted pictures of a couple young men but also labeled them as suspects......sorry if I found that to be unfair and was a "jerk" about it.....irresponsibility brings that out in me.....and however you took my response....it IS helpful to at least read some of a thread, or the posters few preceding posts, before responding to something. I guess you think that is too much to ask.

20 Apr 2013 10:38 #174 by Pony Soldier
Some of us don't have all day to sit online and read what other people post. Glad you do. I'll be around for a couple of hours today then disappearing again for a while. I just don't like the bullshit attitudes of people who I know don't act like this in person.

20 Apr 2013 10:44 - 20 Apr 2013 10:57 #175 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

towermonkey wrote: Some of us don't have all day to sit online and read what other people post. Glad you do. I'll be around for a couple of hours today then disappearing again for a while. I just don't like the bullshit attitudes of people who I know don't act like this in person.

Really towermonkey.....you have time to form an opinion and post, but can't read a couple of posts to understand what you are responding to? I guess I'm not too fond of your attitude either.....

20 Apr 2013 10:51 #176 by Pony Soldier
Back on topic, it sounds like the older brother should have been flagged a couple of years ago.

20 Apr 2013 13:19 #177 by Mary Scott

towermonkey wrote: Back on topic, it sounds like the older brother should have been flagged a couple of years ago.

Well, he was interviewed by the FBI in 2011.

FBI agents interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev — the 26-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect killed following a gunfight with authorities overnight — in 2011 at the request of foreign government, an FBI official said Friday.

The other government — who the official would not name — suspected that Tsarnaev may have ties to extremist groups.

Read more: http://fox40.com/2013/04/19/older-bombi ... z2R25wEs6o

20 Apr 2013 14:14 #178 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
The other government was Russia.

20 Apr 2013 16:58 #179 by deltamrey
ANYTHING ........ANYTHING put out by the FEDS about this kid's interface with any entity (FBI, Russians, etc) cannot be taken seriously......period. His demise in the hospital is probable.....do not be surprised. He is held without legal protection as an enemy combatant.......and has no Geneva Convention protection or in a neat Catch 22 protection as a US Citizen. Note a FED Public Defender seems to be lurking in his future. IF he lives a third party non government good defense lawyer must step up and take the case.......lots in Boston.

Video indicates the massive police forces fired hundreds of rounds toward the boat......they obviously wanted him dead........he made it now.......... it is complicated......too much media for a clean kill.

Welcome Dorothy to USA post 911. Hopefully we keep our Second Amendment rights to defend ourselves. A scrawney little kid turned WDC upside down.......what if we had a real threat in multiple locations......we are very unprotected.......time to pass more freedom for feel good protection ?????? Be careful what you ask for.

20 Apr 2013 17:30 #180 by LadyJazzer

deltamrey wrote: Video indicates the massive police forces fired hundreds of rounds toward the boat......

And you know FOR A FACT that the "hundreds of rounds" fired toward the boat--(news sources are estimating 50-60 rounds, as is: "maybe two officers with 30-round magazines") - were "lethal rounds"? You got a source for that?

EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER on the team had been told that they "wanted this kid alive"... And at one point, one of the officers interviewed on-camera said that they pumped a bunch of "non-lethal rounds" at him.

So, if you have some sort of source or PROOF of your assertion that "hundreds of [lethal] rounds were fired at the boat", I'd like to see it....

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds