Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

15 Apr 2013 17:18 #21 by deltamrey
Being rather focused on results most of the time....Homeland Security is FAILED in so many, many ways........needs real leadership at the top.....very incompetent at best. $$$$$$$$$$ Trillions wasted on more police, strip serches at airports, invasion of privacy on line.....and a few enemies with back packs is all it took..........SAD and we deserve MUCH MORE.

I lived in the Boston area for five years......CG post here is "right on".......they are close, tough and never forget or forgive.......
We can help by supporting accountability at the highest levels.............

BOSTON and Bengazi.....IMPEACH. :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2013 17:22 - 15 Apr 2013 18:14 #22 by LadyJazzer
:Snooze

Congratulations, deltamrey... You can drag political bullsh*t into anything... I was going to refrain from posting anything but actual FACTS on this thread, but you want to start making it political?

Well, since we're "keeping it classy".....

WorldNutDaily columnist Erik Rush responded to the horrific explosions at the Boston Marathon on Monday with a joke about Muslims. Shortly after the news broke, Rush tweeted:

Everybody do the National Security Ankle Grab! Let's bring more Saudis in without screening them! C'mon! #bostonmarathon
— Erik Rush (@erikrush) April 15, 2013

Gotta love those guys at WorldNutDaily... Keepin' it classy...always....

Of course, we don't know if this was a terrorist organization; a disgruntled anti-tax teabagger; "Friends of Timothy McVeigh"; (maybe one of the sociopathic Conifer wackos who like to paint swastikas on campaign headquarters windows); an anti-government gun-nut; a lone-wolf who likes to watch explosions; ... But never let a chance to blame it on DHS, or anybody else go to waste....

15 Apr 2013 17:24 #23 by bailey bud
I'm going to be optimistic, for now - the NY Post is not my favorite source for the facts.

If I were a Saudi National near a bomb scene, I'd likely be acting suspiciously, as well.

I'd be thinking, "crap - they're going to be thinking I did it."

15 Apr 2013 17:49 #24 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
Prayers for the victims, their families and friends, Boston and this entire country.

15 Apr 2013 17:52 #25 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Boston Marathon Explosion(s)
Whether this is domestic or foreign...it is politically motivated for one reason or another.

edited to add.....BB you have an excellent sig line.

15 Apr 2013 18:34 #26 by deltamrey
Jazz.....its about leadership and accountability.....not political.....he in not the person to be in the Presidency at this time ....WEAK.....our enemies obviously well know this.....

15 Apr 2013 18:37 #27 by Soulshiner
Just heard on O'Riley that Bill and his guests are demanding that President Obama is going to have to explain why he let this happen...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

15 Apr 2013 18:40 #28 by LadyJazzer
I'm still wondering why Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice "let" two unnecessary, unpaid-for wars based on lies and cooked-intelligence (that killed 4,751 U.S. military personnel; 32,000 wounded; 132,000 civilians be killed; and $6-TRILLION be wasted) happen. I'm still waiting for an "explanation"...or a war-crimes tribunal....

15 Apr 2013 19:09 #29 by chickaree
This kind of event is unpreventable. It is pure foolishness to pretend that terrorism ca be prevented. The Isrealis can't do it in a tiny country with the power of the Mossad, their army with compulsory service and a active and involved populace. A lone nutjob can drop IEDs in garbage cans the night before or drop backpacks around at various points without anyone having a clue. Please give the steps on preventing this? Or 9/11 or Oklahoma City or the anthrax. That is the very power of terrorism. Small cells of fanatics. It sickens me the way we immediately turn on each other when this happens instead of coming together". You people who are doing this are the cause if it. You are the terrorists and I condemn you for it.

15 Apr 2013 19:14 - 15 Apr 2013 19:47 #30 by FredHayek

chickaree wrote: This kind of event is unpreventable. It is pure foolishness to pretend that terrorism ca be prevented. The Isrealis can't do it in a tiny country with the power of the Mossad, their army with compulsory service and a active and involved populace. A lone nutjob can drop IEDs in garbage cans the night before or drop backpacks around at various points without anyone having a clue. Please give the steps on preventing this? Or 9/11 or Oklahoma City or the anthrax. That is the very power of terrorism. Small cells of fanatics. It sickens me the way we immediately turn on each other when this happens instead of coming together". You people who are doing this are the cause if it. You are the terrorists and I condemn you for it.

Pretty defeatist attitude if you ask me. Do you think other attacks like this were stopped very early or do you think Al Quaida gave up on attacking us? I want to salute those on watch both here and overseas trying to keep us safe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds