Zimmerman Trial? Predictions?

13 Jul 2013 15:42 #61 by archer

Arlen wrote: Considering that the Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of the Department of Justice, was deployed to Sanford, Fla., following the death of Trayvon Martin to help organize rallies against George Zimmerman, it is a foregone conclusion that Zimmerman will be found guilty of one charge or the other.

There is no justice under the Obama regime.

Arlen, always looking to blame everything from a jury's verdict to his latest hang nail on Obama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2013 15:44 #62 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Zimmerman Trial? Predictions?
Facts are facts.

13 Jul 2013 16:40 #63 by PrintSmith
Jury is asking for clarification on instructions for manslaughter. If they are following the judges instructions to begin with the most severe charge, that means 2nd degree murder, the crime "the prosecutors" thought he committed, the crime they charged him with, the crime that he was tried for committing, is a crime he did not commit.

13 Jul 2013 18:10 #64 by archer
No need for a trial or a jury, Florida should just ask PrintSmith or Arlen who is guilty and who is not.

13 Jul 2013 19:32 #65 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Zimmerman Trial? Predictions?

archer wrote: No need for a trial or a jury, Florida should just ask PrintSmith or Arlen who is guilty and who is not.

Isn't it possible to argue the substance of your differences instead of just leaping to the easy out snark? This is what drives me so crazy around here... a good debate could be started (even littered with snarks if one can't resist). I'm actually interested in this topic and would like to hear both sides.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jul 2013 19:38 #66 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Jul 2013 19:49 #67 by jf1acai
I admit that I did not watch every minute of the trial.

Based upon what I did watch, and reports I have read, IMO the prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman is guilty of anything.

The prosecution changing the rules at the end of the trial appeared to be a desperation move to me, and makes me think of a witch hunt.

I would like to know others evaluations, and the reasons for same.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Jul 2013 20:04 #68 by archer
Not Guilty....

Still think it shouldn't have gone to trial? Zimmerman will have more peace in his life after being found not guilty than if it had never gone to trial.

13 Jul 2013 20:13 #69 by archer

Rick wrote:

archer wrote: No need for a trial or a jury, Florida should just ask PrintSmith or Arlen who is guilty and who is not.

Isn't it possible to argue the substance of your differences instead of just leaping to the easy out snark? This is what drives me so crazy around here... a good debate could be started (even littered with snarks if one can't resist). I'm actually interested in this topic and would like to hear both sides.

What I posted was not intended as snark.... It was pure disgust with those who think so little of our judicial system, the very foundation of this nation. They are not judge and jury.... They are entitled to their own opinion but are not the difinitive source of who is guilty and who is not.

13 Jul 2013 20:17 #70 by homeagain
It's been a VERY long journey.....the jury worked VERY hard and brought this to it's end.....the
decision was UNexpected from my POV, but, in the end....there was a trial and a jury and 6
citizens came to a decision that Z. was not guilty. Let this family,community,and state START
the process of healing.....JMO

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds