Zimmerman Trial? Predictions?

13 Jul 2013 20:23 #71 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: It's been a VERY long journey.....the jury worked VERY hard and brought this to it's end.....the
decision was UNexpected from my POV, but, in the end....there was a trial and a jury and 6
citizens came to a decision that Z. was not guilty. Let this family,community,and state START
the process of healing.....JMO

That is very mature. I hope it is a view shared by all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2013 20:24 #72 by PrintSmith
Any other decision would have been a travesty of justice, a man who did no wrong punished solely for the purposes of appeasing the mob. Now we will see if those who traffic in keeping us racially divided are satisfied with the outcome of the trial held solely to appease them.

13 Jul 2013 20:24 #73 by homeagain

Arlen wrote: Considering that the Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of the Department of Justice, was deployed to Sanford, Fla., following the death of Trayvon Martin to help organize rallies against George Zimmerman, it is a foregone conclusion that Zimmerman will be found guilty of one charge or the other.

There is no justice under the Obama regime.

ARLEN......would you care to RETRACT your statement?........just an observation, I notice your
location (home) to be in the SOUTH (Tennessee)......HOW does that IMPACT your POV?

13 Jul 2013 20:29 #74 by otisptoadwater
Jury finds Zimmerman not guilty. Maybe there is still some hope for the future of this country after all.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Jul 2013 20:31 #75 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: It's been a VERY long journey.....the jury worked VERY hard and brought this to it's end.....the
decision was UNexpected from my POV, but, in the end....there was a trial and a jury and 6
citizens came to a decision that Z. was not guilty. Let this family,community,and state START
the process of healing.....JMO

That is very mature. I hope it is a view shared by all.

Thank you Blazer........I would just call it a SPIRITUAL view....as I view things from a karmic
standpoint....it ALLOWS me to find some peace.

13 Jul 2013 20:40 #76 by jf1acai
Thank you to the jury, for what I see as a difficult but well thought out decision.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Jul 2013 21:38 #77 by PrintSmith
Oh please, there was nothing difficult about the decision the jury reached. There was absolutely nothing presented at the trial which even begins to justify the charges that were filed.

At least we can finally dismiss this whole fairy tale about an innocent black teenager being shot down in cold blood for the crime of walking home with Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Cocktail. We now know, beyond any doubt which can be sustained by reason, that that 17 year old black teenager was killed because he was assaulting a man who deemed it necessary to resort to lethal force to defend his own well being.

13 Jul 2013 22:10 #78 by The Dude

PrintSmith wrote: Oh please, there was nothing difficult about the decision the jury reached. There was absolutely nothing presented at the trial which even begins to justify the charges that were filed.

At least we can finally dismiss this whole fairy tale about an innocent black teenager being shot down in cold blood for the crime of walking home with Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Cocktail. We now know, beyond any doubt which can be sustained by reason, that that 17 year old black teenager was killed because he was assaulting a man who deemed it necessary to resort to lethal force to defend his own well being.

Really??? Do you think any of this would have happened had Zimmerman listened to 911 and stayed in his car and not approached Martin?

I do need to add that I did not follow much of this case and feel as much sorrow for George Zimmerman and his family as I do Trayvon Martin and his family. The whole thing really just sucks in every way possible!

13 Jul 2013 22:30 #79 by Blazer Bob

The Dude wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: Oh please, there was nothing difficult about the decision the jury reached. There was absolutely nothing presented at the trial which even begins to justify the charges that were filed.

Really??? Do you think any of this would have happened had Zimmerman listened to 911 and stayed in his car and not approached Martin?

I do need to add that I did not follow much of this case and feel as much sorrow for George Zimmerman and his family as I do Trayvon Martin and his family. The whole thing really just sucks in every way possible!

Yes it does. Meanwhile somewhere in America,

http://gawker.com/5569299/chicagos-week ... 44-injured

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 58307.html

13 Jul 2013 23:37 #80 by PrintSmith

The Dude wrote:

Given Martin's history of violence and his drug use? Yes, it was really only a matter of time before his attitude brought sadness to his family. Tell me Dude, what do you think the odds are that Martin was headed home with two of the three ingredients necessary for a batch of Lean to get high(er) on? Why do you think the prosecutor is going to be answering to their attempts to withhold evidence from the defense team? Why do you think the pictures and texts from Martin's phone were not allowed to be mentioned or shown to the jury?

The fairy tale of an innocent black teenager who was doing nothng but minding his own business being murdered in cold blood by a racist was shattered by the verdict. What you have instead was a thug whose bad attitude and propensity for violence ended up costing him his life when he ran across a decent human being who was armed for their own protection from just such a person.

The evidence showed that Martin had a chance to avoid any encounter at all and chose a different path instead. The evidence showed that Martin, not Zimmerman, was the aggressor that evening. The evidence showed that the problem that fateful night was Martin, not Zimmerman. You need to realize you were sold a mountain of lies by those who profit from keeping racial tensions alive and well Dude. At some point I can only hope you get tired of being played for a fool like you were in this instance.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds