Trolls uglier than ever,

23 Aug 2013 08:42 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

frogger wrote: Just wanted to add that I couldn't really understand why this revelation actually surprised me and then it dawned on me......He actually admitted something and that was the shocker.

I have taken a lot of heat over the years for my public opinion of whyne. I now understand that it has been my approach and not my feeling that have sent that heat my way.

Today.....I feel a little vindicated. Some of us saw, very early on, what the entire community can see now.
The situation with 2B and R**** is no different. They are two peas in a pod.

I wonder what else we don't know?

You have been vindicated. Whether those two are one-in-the-same (only SC knows) or just two dbags with zero credibility, it's good to know what we're really dealing with now. My 15 yr old son is much more of a man.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2013 08:45 - 29 Aug 2013 23:51 #12 by Wayne Harrison
"Frogger," IMO your biggest problem is you never learned to walk away, as you publicly claimed you did numerous times on several different boards.

Holding a grudge from years gone by is pointless. But ahead and use your other nicks on here to agree with yourself, or have your lapdog jump in. That's the way you roll.

You are good for nothing but heartburn, as many in this community have learned firsthand..

Try this: http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Holding-Grudges

23 Aug 2013 08:52 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Conservative Voice wrote: "Frogger," your biggest problem is you never learned to walk away, as you publicly claimed you did numerous times on several different boards.

You really didn't walk away. You're just as ready to engage today as you were 15 years ago. The difference is, I'm not. It's pointless. So go ahead and use your other nick on here to agree with yourself, or have your lapdog jump in. That's the way you roll.

As for me, after this post. I will continue to ignore you. You are good for nothing but heartburn, as many in this community have learned firsthand..

Coming from the fraud with zero credibility. Be proud

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Aug 2013 08:54 #14 by Reverend Revelant

Conservative Voice wrote: "Frogger," your biggest problem is you never learned to walk away, as you publicly claimed you did numerous times on several different boards.

You really didn't walk away. You're just as ready to engage today as you were 15 years ago. The difference is, I'm not. It's pointless. So go ahead and use your other nick on here to agree with yourself, or have your lapdog jump in. That's the way you roll.

As for me, after this post. I will continue to ignore you. You are good for nothing but heartburn, as many in this community have learned firsthand..

But I'm not walking away.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Aug 2013 09:06 #15 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Yeah, some of us saw, very early on, what the entire community can see now. The situation with "frogger" and B**** is no different.

I wonder what else we don't know?

23 Aug 2013 09:12 #16 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Geez.....couple of things here that just MIGHT put things into perspective.....

In TODAY'S society, making a profit is the guiding factor over ALL decisions in business.....THIS
deception was a BUSINESS decision to INCREASE traffic on a website....it accomplished it's goal.

Secondly, it's ONLY cyber reality and NOT real life (as pointed out previously, you can be ANYONE
you wish to be on a board)

There are so-o-o MANY other life problems that this is NOT worth the drama....JMO

23 Aug 2013 09:13 #17 by Reverend Revelant

homeagain wrote: Geez.....couple of things here that just MIGHT put things into perspective.....

In TODAY'S society, making a profit is the guiding factor over ALL decisions in business.....THIS
deception was a BUSINESS decision to INCREASE traffic on a website....it accomplished it's goal.

Secondly, it's ONLY cyber reality and NOT real life (as pointed out previously, you can be ANYONE

There are so-o-o MANY other life problems that this is NOT worth the drama....JMO

So that makes it alright. Bullcrap.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Aug 2013 09:15 #18 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
OT

Frogger, please check your PM box.

23 Aug 2013 11:28 #19 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
I like that whole "I wonder what else we don't know?"... It's soooo, "McCarthy-esque"... Kind of like Herman Cain: "I don't have any facts to back this up, but ______________"

I think I may put that on a macro...to save time...

"I wonder what else we don't know?"..... Eeeek!

23 Aug 2013 11:37 #20 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Walter L Newton wrote:

homeagain wrote: Geez.....couple of things here that just MIGHT put things into perspective.....

So that makes it alright. Bullcrap.

DIDN"T say it was alright,it just is what it is......MONEY ahead of integrity/ethics/honesty.....
SSDD.....the way of the world.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds