Trolls uglier than ever,

23 Aug 2013 11:50 #21 by BuyersAgent
:coffee-News: How embarrassing. There's only one of me and it's not a theater production. Does somebody have an extra alter-ego I can borrow until I can get one of my own?

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2013 12:02 - 29 Aug 2013 21:16 #22 by Wayne Harrison
Well, high five to the few people on here that actually got the joke and messaged me to let me know.

A special award goes out to Walter. :pop

23 Aug 2013 12:27 #23 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
AHEM....I NEVER was played, just amused at the whole of the absurdity.....but then, it is,after
all,a website and NOT reality.... :smackshead:

23 Aug 2013 12:28 - 24 Aug 2013 14:34 #24 by Wayne Harrison
BINGO!

(But I honestly meant what I said about VL. He is smarter than me and I admire him. He is without a doubt the most unique poster I've ever had the opportunity to deal with on any message board. I also meant what I said about his wife.)

That concludes this lesson in how gullible some people are.

23 Aug 2013 12:35 #25 by Reverend Revelant

Conservative Voice wrote: Well, high five to the few people on here that actually got the joke and messaged me to let me know.

The ones who didn't and got played, I have beach front property in Arizona you might be interested in -- you are so gullible.

A special award goes out to Walter. :pop

Wayne... you can make believe it's a joke, you can guffaw all you want, but your reputation precedes you. It's sort of a Catch 22 isn't it? I'll take that award. Everytime you pull crap like this, you only prove what I am claiming.

You're not going to ruin this place for Sharon... guaranteed.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Aug 2013 12:38 #26 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks, Walter. I agree with you.

23 Aug 2013 13:07 #27 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

ColoradoKathy wrote: :coffee-News: How embarrassing. There's only one of me and it's not a theater production. Does somebody have an extra alter-ego I can borrow until I can get one of my own?

:rofllol :rofllol Good one.

23 Aug 2013 13:16 #28 by Pony Soldier
Well, they had me fooled. I really thought Wayne disliked VL when he sent me all of his personal information including address and name. Thing is, I never disliked VL until recently when he started trying to get attention by trolling in threads where someone has died or been injured severely. Before that, I always thought of him much like Phil Hendrie, kind of a comedian who knew just how to get people worked up.

23 Aug 2013 13:21 #29 by Dumblonde
Replied by Dumblonde on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
I agree with Wayne, ViceLord is a unique poster. He brings a puckish sense of humor to any board that he graces with his presence. It's a high-level form of humor that not everyone can get, but I've always been impressed with the intellectualism he hides beneath a thin veneer of seeming oblivious narcissism. He is an able satirist who makes his opponents look sillier and sillier as they attack him. I have to give props to Wayne. I had no clue of their friendship, and lost my respect for him over an obviously contrived exchange that I missed the humor of. I hope he will accept my apologies. To all those who are butt-hurt because they let themselves become the butt of a joke, lighten up. A sense of humor is an asset to any personality. It doesn't surprise me at all that most of the "victims" are righties. They make a career of finding things to be offended and outraged at. ViceLord, keep us laughing and thinking. It's good mental exercise.

23 Aug 2013 13:41 #30 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Dumblonde wrote: To all those who are butt-hurt because they let themselves become the butt of a joke, lighten up. A sense of humor is an asset to any personality.

:like:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds