Trolls uglier than ever,

24 Aug 2013 12:25 #81 by BuyersAgent
(insert deep sigh here)
Blondie said above,
"Also always sit in the front rows,
when the floor opens up and swallows you, the front of the house has a better chance of survival" :biggrin:

We should be so lucky.

Lord, please let the floor open up and swallow all of this xxxx.

Most posters here apparently live and have come from this place of higher elevation and wider vistas. It would be refreshing to see that fact manifested in the discourse posted for public consumption. Meanwhile, I'm terribly disappointed on AC44's behalf that her legacy of friendship would be followed by such an unloving public exchange. I'd most humbly ask that you both please reconsider her essential message since it seems to be coming through more clearly to a total stranger: :heart: :musicnote: KissyFace: lol :heart:

:tulip:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2013 12:52 #82 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Your sentiment is echoed by me.....HOWEVER, I would be much more succinct....the thread is the
epitome of GRACELESS.....I will depart with this thought....."Hating someone is like ingesting poison and waiting for the OTHER person to die."

Go find something to give JOY and release this energy.......several days ago I watched a huge
robin relishing the refreshing birdbath I had just put out, he furiously fluttered his wings until he
was soaking wet and then just sat there in the cool water, looking around and just BEING....
I sat and watched for the longest time until he flew up into a tree and started preening his
feathers.......THAT my friend is joy....pretty simple and sweet.

24 Aug 2013 12:55 #83 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

ColoradoKathy wrote: (insert deep sigh here)
Blondie said above,
"Also always sit in the front rows,
when the floor opens up and swallows you, the front of the house has a better chance of survival" :biggrin:

We should be so lucky.

Lord, please let the floor open up and swallow all of this xxxx.

Most posters here apparently live and have come from this place of higher elevation and wider vistas. It would be refreshing to see that fact manifested in the discourse posted for public consumption. Meanwhile, I'm terribly disappointed on AC44's behalf that her legacy of friendship would be followed by such an unloving public exchange. I'd most humbly ask that you both please reconsider her essential message since it seems to be coming through more clearly to a total stranger: :heart: :musicnote: KissyFace: lol :heart:

:tulip:

Point taken.

24 Aug 2013 13:04 #84 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Conservative Voice wrote:

frogger wrote: And my apologies for my part in it.
My hurt runs very deep.

And just a few pages back you wrote:

frogger wrote: I am no victim either. LOL. That is one of the funniest things I have read.

You have never forgiven me because you found out your godson died by reading a news story about it days after he died. From that, I can surmise the family didn't let you know after they were notified of his death. I was once told the first time you met your godson's mother in person was at his funeral. I never brought it up before but now that you are playing the poor victim, it does make me wonder about it.

Yes, you ARE a perpetual victim, always put upon by somebody or some website, going back more than a decade. Everyone who has followed your antics from website to website is aware of it. You and J*** are reduced to bringing up things that happened 10 years ago, or longer, in order to keep it going. OMG, I didn't attend a Pinecam party in 2002 or some disagreement about a street name from 2004. Now, you're bringing up your godson's death from 2003, in order to play the victim. Oops, the pity train is leaving. Better get on it.

Oh boy...You are not looking too good here Frogger

RETREAT AND REGROUP!!!!!

:grilling:

24 Aug 2013 13:27 #85 by BuyersAgent
VL, I think that the whole of humanity needs to Retreat and Regroup and reconsider the priorities.

Especially at funerals, we are supposed to Get The Point that it doesn't last forever.

No matter how many lives we may or may not get, this is the only one we're sure of, and are supposed to have an experience that is in some way meaningful in a positive sense. Since I've had the noive to speak for AC44 whom I didn't know, I'll go on to suggest that SC whom I also don't know may be wishing her new website was a more inviting place for additional visitors to want to participate -- not such an intimate setting that others are discouraged from attending, and in which they have to (at least pretend to) take sides between relative insiders in order to post with safety. Having to identify and then pay obeisance to the local Queen Bee whomever that may be, is distasteful not just online --but in the community that's reflected by the website. I hardly need to mention the exodus away from PC due to this factor.

The "Bound" websites have "the PC phenomenon" and it raises interesting elements about humanity that we might philosophize about until we're bones. It's driven by the fact that posters live near and often know (at least of) one another, they're not just connected through the web. :fishbowl: This personalization factor has to be such an entertaining soap opera that it captivates lurking viewers :pop or such a nourishing experience to the soul that a significant percentage of the population will become attached long enough to take root. :tulip:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046

24 Aug 2013 13:35 #86 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
I should listen to you more Kathy.
Next time I get my feathers ruffled....I will just pick up a phone.

24 Aug 2013 13:36 - 24 Aug 2013 14:03 #87 by UNDER MODERATION

ColoradoKathy wrote: VL, I think that the whole of humanity needs to Retreat and Regroup and reconsider the priorities.

I'll go on to suggest that SC whom I also don't know may be wishing her new website was a more inviting place for additional visitors to want to participate -- not such an intimate setting that others are discouraged from attending, and in which they have to (at least pretend to) take sides between relative insiders in order to post with safety.

Well...Thats a really nice way to tell me to get lost CK.. :) but

I think SC's ok with me being here for now, and I only get mean to real mean people. I'm The Mirror, I just reflect back whats in front of me. Notice how i'm always nice to you, for instance?

And many times i'm even nice to people that are mean to me-Gramma, Archer, Mary Scott, Frogger, Hoot and a host of others. The Board is like the City of Chicago, its a great, friendly and safe place- just as long as your not in a street gang, then its very dangerious. Its real easy to avoid me here as I only fight with people that want to fight, and I think most people figure that out pretty quickly.

24 Aug 2013 13:38 #88 by UNDER MODERATION

frogger wrote: I should listen to you more Kathy.
Next time I get my feathers ruffled....I will just pick up a phone.

Thats a good idea Frogger-

#CalgonBath

24 Aug 2013 14:28 #89 by BuyersAgent
:wink: My comments had naught to do with you, VL, except to the extent we're all part of one another. :wave:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046

24 Aug 2013 16:01 #90 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Vice Lord wrote: The Board is like the City of Chicago, its a great, friendly and safe place-

Do we also have a cool skyline, great pizza and a crappy football team? :biggrin:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds