Trolls uglier than ever,

23 Aug 2013 22:07 #61 by Wayne Harrison
What you did is use her memorial service in a lame attempt to try and make it sound like I was shunned. You just had to go there and politicize it. I wasn't interested in sitting at the bench outside (even though we were invited) chatting. My wife and chose to spend our time inside, quietly thinking of Carole. And yes, my wife was friends with Carole, too. It was our choice and how dare you try to make her memorial into something that it wasn't?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2013 00:45 #62 by Dumblonde
Replied by Dumblonde on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Wow Frogger. Using Carole's memorial service the try to spit on Conservative Voice is probably the lowest thing I've ever seen. Certainly more heinous than anything any of you have accused ViceLord of. I can only presume that you are a much different person IRL as you somehow managed to earn the friendship of good women like AC44, Gringa and ScienceChic. Having posted on the same boards as you throughout all the incarnations of 285 boards, I personally have never seen any side other than the petty, hatefulness you have demonstrated in this thread. Just a hint, if you find yourself in the same fights over and over again- look at the one constant factor.

24 Aug 2013 07:04 - 24 Aug 2013 17:57 #63 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
[youtube:21qjomqu]
[/youtube:21qjomqu]

24 Aug 2013 08:25 #64 by Pony Soldier
Is Gringa on this board?

24 Aug 2013 08:31 #65 by FOS
She is registered but rarely posts.

24 Aug 2013 08:56 - 24 Aug 2013 22:49 #66 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Dumblonde wrote: Wow Frogger. Using Carole's memorial service to try to spit on Conservative Voice is probably the lowest thing I've ever seen. Certainly more heinous than anything any of you have accused ViceLord of. I can only presume that you are a much different person IRL as you somehow managed to earn the friendship of good women like AC44, Gringa and ScienceChic. Having posted on the same boards as you throughout all the incarnations of 285 boards, I personally have never seen any side other than the petty, hatefulness you have demonstrated in this thread. Just a hint, if you find yourself in the same fights over and over again- look at the one constant factor.

Almost as much class as the time she tried to bring up her dead godson to spit on a discussion of the unnecessary deaths of soldiers caused by Bush's unnecessary warS based on lies and cooked intelligence...(November, 2012)... Anything to try to put someone else down by using someone else's death, huh, "frogger"/B***y? That wasn't 10 years ago...It was last November.

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 am

Becky wrote:

your godson doesn't know SQUAT at the State Department/Bush Administration level.

No....he doesn't know squat because he is dead LJ....You POS.

perhaps if you ever read links or watched what was being presented to you.....you could get your head out of your proverbial @ss.

Soulshiner wrote: Nice use of your godson to try to stick it to LJ. You should be proud.

LadyJazzer wrote: Your intent was not to remind people of anything other than your agenda; and apparently using the words "dead" and "godson" in a sentence was an attempt at a cheap-shot when everything else had failed. It obviously had no bearing on the facts that were presented. I'm also beginning to get a "better understanding" of the problems you have as well....

archer wrote: Wow....that is two pot/kettle/black moments from Becky today and the afternoon is still young. Really Becky, clean up your own act before you start in on others.

How many times on this board has Becky brought up her godson here. Fact is I lost one of my godson's to SIDS and another one lost his life in the military. However, do you see me mention that on every possible thread? No.

And you're right...how many times on this board has Becky brought up her godson here... It seems to be a tactic-of-last-resort. If she can't win a point straight-up, then it's time to play the "dead godson" card... Sorry... That one is getting tiresome.

Seems to be a habit, doesn't it?

24 Aug 2013 09:18 #67 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Most appropriate title ever for a thread. Trolls uglier than ever,

24 Aug 2013 09:32 #68 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Mtn Gramma wrote: Most appropriate title ever for a thread. Trolls uglier than ever,

If they understand that there's a problem, people can change Gramma...

No more gallows humour from me- I will no longer comment on forest fires, theater/school shootings, avalaches, lost hikers, train/car wrecks or cancers. I never wanted to hurt anyone and always assumed the people involved weren't reading this message board- I understand I was wrong, unfortunatley Becky probably never will. Its that RightWing never admit your wrong mentality- I think she still believes in her heart of hearts that the Iraq War was a good and honorable thing, when by any definition it was mass murder..

#Youcan'targuewithBrainwashed

And P.S..I don't know why my name has been brought up here in this thread, but since it has, I thought i'd add my 2 cents to the discussion

24 Aug 2013 09:40 #69 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Mtn Gramma wrote: Most appropriate title ever for a thread. Trolls uglier than ever,

Yeah, but frogger can change if she wants to...

24 Aug 2013 09:48 #70 by FOS
And my apologies for my part in it.
My hurt runs very deep.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds