Trolls uglier than ever,

23 Aug 2013 17:02 #41 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

archer wrote:
I think frogger is perfectly capable of defending herself.....your jumping in every time frogger is in a confrontation is unnecessary and surely doesn't help her case....quite the contrary.

LOL. Now that is funny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2013 17:26 #42 by Reverend Revelant

frogger wrote:
[snip]

You are.....in my opinion.....pond scum.

[snip]

Ok... Frogger... that was low... Wayne is not pond scum... he's a journalist.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Aug 2013 18:45 #43 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Whetever you think of VL, love him or hate him, he does bring something special to any board he posts on. Sometimes humorous, sometimes outrageous, sometimes very thought provoking, and yes, sometimes insensitive bordering on mean. But, never, ever, boring. As for Wayne, I have never had anything but admiration for what he built with Pinecam, I can't blame him for the fact it went off the rails. Those who have personal issues with either of these posters, I wish you would keep it just that, personal. Posting your personal grievances does not change my opinion of either one, but it does effect my opinion of you. Not that you care, but I may not be the only one who feels that way.

23 Aug 2013 19:34 #44 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
I guess I'll never completely understand the Pinecam bashing. I post where I want (PC, EvergreenBound, 285, or here) for many different reasons. Each site has it's own appeal to me and I have no expectations no matter what site I go to except that each site has it's own trolls, bullies and comedians. I wouldn't necessarily call VL a troll. He is pretty harmless, hardly malicious and often hysterically funny. If somebody gets a rise out of somebody else, that is their problem.

It's the internet people, the real world is a lot worse. Get over it and move along.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Aug 2013 19:50 - 24 Aug 2013 17:53 #45 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
[youtube:cpt88bgk]
[/youtube:cpt88bgk]

23 Aug 2013 20:08 #46 by archer

frogger wrote: This thread is about dishonesty and arrogance.

Of which everyone here is guilty of at one time or another....

Are you serious....was this comment really about Carole's memorial service

Ya know.....I almost felt sorry for you the other day. The man who founded PC, the great OZ, was rejected by almost all those people there who had tried to help you. Yep....I almost felt sorry for you.....but....not quite......Step Off.

That is just horrible...I'm sorry I couldn't make the service, Carole was a good friend, but my DH who just had serious back surgery suffered some complications and had to visit the doctor for some tests. I can't imagine attending such a meaningful service while at the same time thinking hateful thoughts about another who also came to honor a friend.

23 Aug 2013 20:13 #47 by pinedust
Replied by pinedust on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

archer wrote:

frogger wrote: This thread is about dishonesty and arrogance.

Of which everyone here is guilty of at one time or another....

Are you serious....was this comment really about Carole's memorial service

Ya know.....I almost felt sorry for you the other day. The man who founded PC, the great OZ, was rejected by almost all those people there who had tried to help you. Yep....I almost felt sorry for you.....but....not quite......Step Off.

That is just horrible...I'm sorry I couldn't make the service, Carole was a good friend, but my DH who just had serious back surgery suffered some complications and had to visit the doctor for some tests. I can't imagine attending such a meaningful service while at the same time thinking hateful thoughts about another who also came to honor a friend.

I was a little disappointed, Archer, I was hoping to finally meet you. We have talked many times.

23 Aug 2013 20:14 #48 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
I am sure she knew your heart was there archer.
It was wonderful to see everyone come together.
I didn't think hateful thoughts archer.... As I stated earlier, I had felt sorry for him.

23 Aug 2013 20:22 #49 by archer
Choco has mentioned that there will be a "celebration" type service for Carole some weekend, I hope that happens. I would like to be there, but for now we take every day as it comes and don't make a lot of plans.

23 Aug 2013 20:36 - 29 Aug 2013 21:22 #50 by Wayne Harrison

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds