Trolls uglier than ever,

24 Aug 2013 16:04 #91 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Vice Lord wrote:

ColoradoKathy wrote: VL, I think that the whole of humanity needs to Retreat and Regroup and reconsider the priorities.

I'll go on to suggest that SC whom I also don't know may be wishing her new website was a more inviting place for additional visitors to want to participate -- not such an intimate setting that others are discouraged from attending, and in which they have to (at least pretend to) take sides between relative insiders in order to post with safety.

Well...Thats a really nice way to tell me to get lost CK.. :) but

I think SC's ok with me being here for now, and I only get mean to real mean people. I'm The Mirror, I just reflect back whats in front of me. Notice how i'm always nice to you, for instance?

And many times i'm even nice to people that are mean to me-Gramma, Archer, Mary Scott, Frogger, Hoot and a host of others. The Board is like the City of Chicago, its a great, friendly and safe place- just as long as your not in a street gang, then its very dangerious. Its real easy to avoid me here as I only fight with people that want to fight, and I think most people figure that out pretty quickly.

I won't be mean to you any more. I used to think you were an ass, but now that I know you are an act .....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2013 18:02 #92 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
For Carole....

[youtube:nd2m1ujs]
[/youtube:nd2m1ujs]

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/introd ... nction/755

24 Aug 2013 19:39 #93 by BuyersAgent

Photo-fish wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: The Board is like the City of Chicago, its a great, friendly and safe place-

Do we also have a cool skyline, great pizza and a crappy football team? :biggrin:

Not to mention rats in office and in place of squirrels at the park? lol

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

25 Aug 2013 08:32 #94 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Thank you Kathy

25 Aug 2013 11:33 #95 by BuyersAgent
Thanks to all and have a great day, everybody! :hot dog:
Elder daughter has taken off for "Burning Man." I actually have only a sketchy idea of what this is, but it's been a big deal all summer, so am very much hoping it's a good time and worth all the planning (you would swear they were getting ready for the Exodus). They're to "leave no footprints" so she even made a water evaporator for disposal of moisture leftover from cooking (I said Huh? in the desert?! and sorta tuned out on the details from then on).
Here's to late summer 2013 and the fact we got this far, anyway! Sometimes looking back on it, it seems downright miraculous -- yet to me it still feels like time to hand over the wheel and let the next generation take the (gee it's hard to get there) ride. :camper:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds