Trolls uglier than ever,

23 Aug 2013 13:49 #31 by Reverend Revelant

Dumblonde wrote: I agree with Wayne, ViceLord is a unique poster. He brings a puckish sense of humor to any board that he graces with his presence. It's a high-level form of humor that not everyone can get, but I've always been impressed with the intellectualism he hides beneath a thin veneer of seeming oblivious narcissism. He is an able satirist who makes his opponents look sillier and sillier as they attack him. I have to give props to Wayne. I had no clue of their friendship, and lost my respect for him over an obviously contrived exchange that I missed the humor of. I hope he will accept my apologies. To all those who are butt-hurt because they let themselves become the butt of a joke, lighten up. A sense of humor is an asset to any personality. It doesn't surprise me at all that most of the "victims" are righties. They make a career of finding things to be offended and outraged at. ViceLord, keep us laughing and thinking. It's good mental exercise.

Bingo... it worked.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2013 13:59 - 24 Aug 2013 17:49 #32 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
[youtube:h26hw18s]
[/youtube:h26hw18s]

23 Aug 2013 14:25 - 29 Aug 2013 21:18 #33 by Wayne Harrison
So you're FOR Science Chic now, huh? It wasn't that long ago that you posted this lengthy SC slam:

Becky wrote: I didn't fix the triple posting because I did not know it had occurred until the next morning.
By then...there were other posts and I could not delete the triplicates.
It wasn't my technical glitch and not my site to moderate.

I am sorry that you have such a busy life. It sounds a lot like everyone else's here on this site.

I would tell you about how I spend my day but it is really not the point.
You made a choice to buy this website and you are free to run it as you please...
Mine as well as others observations are no less valid both publicly or privately.
The triplicate post and what may have caused it aren't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things but they were an easy example of how things are missed here pretty regularly.

I notice that JMC made a similar observation yet he was not taken to task in a half page thesis on his opinionated bad behavior.

This is YOUR website. You are free to run it as you please. Please remember though that the foundations of this website were free speech. That means I am entitled to voice my opinion and you are entitled to disagree.
I have made the comments here because I do care about the philosophy that this website was started with.
It is my OPINION that the website is being hurt by a lack of appropriate attention and moderation. It is merely my opinion but I have it on good authority that I am in very good company.

I have watched as this community has gone into a crisis mode twice this summer and yet the heavy lifting is left to others while you attend Chamber Mixers or vacation.

Many people living here are afraid to go on vacation.

You can bust my chops all you want SC but you and I are aware of a little deeper understanding of many issues and how we have gotten to this point. You will even have a few folks who dislike me enough to come to your aid. Some might even share your point of view.
But I can tell you this.....you are just as good at confusing the real issues as you say I am.
You manipulate facts to meet your needs as well as anyone I have ever seen.
A good example of your twisting information you gave yourself.
You failed to take any real responsibility for the TSAC debacle and actually threw a person who has worked hard to help you under a bus after bringing the new turn of events as a result of an add in the Chamber Directory to their attention. You claimed you didn't know how to contact the person who could help with troop support at the VFW.
You had met with the woman in question....she was a VFW breakfast away from contact.
Your members here remind me of that saying....."You should dance with them that brung ya."
I don't know how many of your members attend Chamber Mixers but I do know that a boat load of your members here can be found at a VFW Breakfast once a month supporting son's and daughters in this community who are risking their lives to keep us safe.
You made this personal a while back for me and I will admit that it has remained personal.
There has been some deception going on behind the scenes and I am uncomfortable with it.
People have been hurt by misrepresentations and I am angry about it.
Contrary to what a handful of folks believe....I don't start crap here but I will be the first to admit that I won't run from it when it comes my way.
I have plenty of negative traits but the one negative trait I do not possess is the ability to lie.
I will be the first to admit that perhaps my approach should be a bit more diplomatic but truth be told.....I would rather just cut right to the chase and save the time.

now after I subtly point out that I'm spending a ton of time up there,

Are you serious......I am still trying to find the subtle amidst all the excuses.

I don't enjoy the excuse luxury in my line of work.
If I perform at less than my best....people are let down.

We all have our burdens to carry. When the burden gets to great....you delegate some of the work load to a qualified person to help you.

Many people up here drive 3 hours a day just to earn a living. They try to advertise on your website yet they aren't given much support here by the management.

I wouldn't waste my time complaining here if I didn't care about this site or the concept it represented at one time.
I have tried to voice these issues privately but the conversation has fallen on deaf ears.
I am unusual in the respect that I will speak up. Most will just go away quietly.

We all have families, jobs, children, grandchildren, and a ton of responsibility. We spend hours a day away from our families.
Most of us don't enjoy the luxury of "subtle" excuse as to why we don't do our job.

It's great that you are an active member of the Chamber.
I am happy that you have made a commitment to those who are sold into prostitution 10-15 times a day.
I hope that the Bluegrass BBQ is a success........but in the mean time.....people here are afraid to go to work and leave their homes. Our cherished belongings are packed in boxes by the door and our hearts are broken for our neighbors who have lost so much. (I realize that those problems pale in comparison to the causes you have made a commitment to.)

Your right, you have chosen to commit to SO MANY things.
You also made a commitment to 1839 members to do a good job here and by your own admission, you are not.
So you can take me to task about personal responsibility but how about you taking on a little yourself.

Excuses are like @ssholes..........

As for helping 285bound out....I was made a cost benefit statistic a while back so I choose to serve my community where I have ALWAYS served my community. I am helping....just not here. My trust was breached and the bell cannot be unrung.
My focus is this community. I can make a change here. I know what my limitations are.

One good thesis deserves another.

(The canary story still applies)

23 Aug 2013 15:06 - 24 Aug 2013 17:50 #34 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
[youtube:2o0zt2oj]
[/youtube:2o0zt2oj]

23 Aug 2013 16:11 #35 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Will someone please call the wahmbulance for the poor bullied Mr. W**** H*******?

I see you are following your standard M.O., W****. Screw up, get caught at it, claim it is a joke. Remember Aspen Road in Aspen Park, W****? You claimed it didn't exist, then when you were proven wrong, claimed it was an April Fool's joke. 2004, in case you have forgotten.

**** off.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Aug 2013 16:44 #36 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
Let's see now.....COULD it be that CV (Wayne) is portraying the M.O. of VL to generate MORE
traffic on THIS site?......sure looks that way from my POV. :wink:

23 Aug 2013 16:50 #37 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

jf1acai wrote: Will someone please call the wahmbulance for the poor bullied Mr. W**** H*******?

I see you are following your standard M.O., W****. Screw up, get caught at it, claim it is a joke. Remember Aspen Road in Aspen Park, W****? You claimed it didn't exist, then when you were proven wrong, claimed it was an April Fool's joke. 2004, in case you have forgotten.

**** off.

I think frogger is perfectly capable of defending herself.....your jumping in every time frogger is in a confrontation is unnecessary and surely doesn't help her case....quite the contrary.

23 Aug 2013 16:52 #38 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
When did more traffic, to any site, become a bad thing?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Aug 2013 16:59 - 29 Aug 2013 23:47 #39 by Wayne Harrison
J*** 2004 was 10 years ago. It's 2013 now. You're really holding a 10 year old grudge over some stupid street sign dispute? Really? Talk about a whaambulance.

frogger wrote: Ya know.....I almost felt sorry for you the other day. The man who founded PC, the great OZ, was rejected by almost all those people there who had tried to help you. Yep....I almost felt sorry for you.....but....not quite......Step Off.

You just HAD to go there, didn't you, B****? In case you've forgotten, it wasn't a high school popularity contest where if you don't sit at the cool kids table you are shunned -- it was a memorial service for a good friend. I'm shocked you'd use that as way to try and criticize me.

I was there to honor and remember a dear friend who had told me several times what she really thought of you.

But go ahead and play your games. Use a friend's memorial service to try your high school "cool crowd" antics. I expect nothing less from you.

23 Aug 2013 17:01 #40 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

Photo-fish wrote: When did more traffic, to any site, become a bad thing?

Didn't say it was.....just found it amusing. :wave:

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds