Trolls uglier than ever,

24 Aug 2013 09:54 #71 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

frogger wrote: And my apologies for my part in it.
My hurt runs very deep.

I'll accept it Frogger-But consider yourself on Double Secret Probation or DSP, and ah

You might want to refrain from all the dead godson talk for awhile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2013 10:01 - 24 Aug 2013 17:57 #72 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Trolls uglier than ever,
[youtube:3jfmjdv5]
[/youtube:3jfmjdv5]

24 Aug 2013 10:04 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

frogger wrote: Step Off VL

Look around Frogger..Youre livin down here in the gutter with me and Wayne now, someone even said youre worse than us

I know you to be a good person, but...You gotta change, I gotta change, we gotta change

24 Aug 2013 10:41 #74 by Wayne Harrison

frogger wrote: And my apologies for my part in it.
My hurt runs very deep.

And just a few pages back you wrote:

frogger wrote: I am no victim either. LOL. That is one of the funniest things I have read.

You have never forgiven me because you found out your godson died by reading a news story about it days after he died. From that, I can surmise the family didn't let you know after they were notified of his death. I was once told the first time you met your godson's mother in person was at his funeral. I never brought it up before but now that you are playing the poor victim, it does make me wonder about it.

Yes, you ARE a perpetual victim, always put upon by somebody or some website, going back more than a decade. Everyone who has followed your antics from website to website is aware of it. You and J*** are reduced to bringing up things that happened 10 years ago, or longer, in order to keep it going. OMG, I didn't attend a Pinecam party in 2002 or some disagreement about a street name from 2004. Now, you're bringing up your godson's death from 2003, in order to play the victim. Oops, the pity train is leaving. Better get on it.

Now I'm going to log off and enjoy my weekend. Feel free to stay inside and post away all weekend about how wronged you've been.

But first, here's a tribute to Marine Lance Cpl. Thomas Slocum:

http://projects.militarytimes.com/valor ... um/256527/

He died serving his country. :tulip:

24 Aug 2013 11:34 - 24 Aug 2013 18:00 #75 by FOS
[youtube:r8p017o0]
[/youtube:r8p017o0]

24 Aug 2013 11:52 - 29 Aug 2013 22:01 #76 by Wayne Harrison
[youtube:51agmbpu]
[/youtube:51agmbpu]

24 Aug 2013 11:58 - 24 Aug 2013 18:00 #77 by FOS
[youtube:10l8jvki]
[/youtube:10l8jvki]

24 Aug 2013 11:59 #78 by Pony Soldier
Awfully nice day to waste on this kind of thing. I'm pan-frying up some grouper and scallops and popping open a beer. Enjoy!

24 Aug 2013 12:18 #79 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Trolls uglier than ever,

frogger wrote: LOL...I thought you were leaving. Want me to promise to give you the last word Wayne? I am ok with that.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
See.....

Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

We see who got "the last word"...and "viciously defends themselves...even to the point of logical absurdity...."

We also see:

Dumblonde wrote: Having posted on the same boards as you throughout all the incarnations of 285 boards, I personally have never seen any side other than the petty, hatefulness you have demonstrated in this thread. Just a hint, if you find yourself in the same fights over and over again- look at the one constant factor.

+1 :yeahthat:

Oh... Insert standard "LJ is worse than ___________" here......

Then insert standard phrase containing the words "dead" and "godson"... It's all you have left....

24 Aug 2013 12:19 #80 by FOS
wrap some bacon around those scallops.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds