Bergdahl - The Hypocrisy and Hate Must End

10 Jun 2014 19:54 #101 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Obama throwing Hagel under the bus? Per the Daily Mail, the White House is saying Sec'y of Defense Chuck Hagel had the final sign off on the deal. Or they could be trying to say a former veteran made the call, "bring our boys home!".

The only ones I see thrown under the bus are all the nimrods a FauxNoise, and all of the GoTeaBaggers who are trying to erase their earlier tweets off of Twitter after they figured out which way the FauxNoise was blowing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2014 08:53 #102 by Blazer Bob
When you have nothing else, "they did it too" never gets old.

http://www.alan.com/2014/06/10/bushchen ... mabiden-7/

Bush/Cheney Released 171 From Gitmo Who Went Back Into Battle; Obama/Biden: 7

11 Jun 2014 09:08 #103 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Obama throwing Hagel under the bus? Per the Daily Mail, the White House is saying Sec'y of Defense Chuck Hagel had the final sign off on the deal. Or they could be trying to say a former veteran made the call, "bring our boys home!".

The only ones I see thrown under the bus are all the nimrods a FauxNoise, and all of the GoTeaBaggers who are trying to erase their earlier tweets off of Twitter after they figured out which way the FauxNoise was blowing.

:Goofy: Not me! I didn't do it! :Ugh:
Too funny, the White House is saying Hagel made the final call on the prisoner transfer.
Hagel's office is saying the White House made the final decision.

Hagel is before Congress today and is being asked about why Bergdahl hasn't come home yet?
Chuck says the doctors won't let him go yet. Don't they send much more serious cases home all the time from Iraq and Afghanistan? Why aren't they allowing his family to visit him?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jun 2014 11:06 #104 by homeagain
GIVE IT TIME.... :smackshead: geez, this is UNfolding and waiting to understand what REALLY
happened (or a facsimile there of)...is that too much to ask of the masses?

11 Jun 2014 12:58 #105 by Venturer
Only got to see Hagel's statement. Didn't get to watch the question and answer section. Hagel made it clear that he made a decision but that it was Obama who made the final decision.

Now let's see what the White House has to say.

11 Jun 2014 13:20 #106 by FredHayek
More details coming out about Bergdahl. He got a mental discharge from the Coast Guard before joining the Army.

11 Jun 2014 13:34 #107 by homeagain
AND the Army ACCEPTED HIM,as is....what does that say about the screening process AND
the numbers that have to be made at the Recruiting Office???....TOTALLY FUBARED...(by the
way I do NOT think they stated MENTAL as a discharge,would have to research further as I
just caught the end of that story....

11 Jun 2014 13:42 #108 by FredHayek
Update: Now Obama is taking full responsibility for the debacle of the Bergdahl trade releasing terrorists into Qatar.
For once the man has chosen to not pass the buck! Bravo!

11 Jun 2014 15:22 #109 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: AND the Army ACCEPTED HIM,as is....what does that say about the screening process AND
the numbers that have to be made at the Recruiting Office???....TOTALLY FUBARED...(by the
way I do NOT think they stated MENTAL as a discharge,would have to research further as I
just caught the end of that story....

There is a lot I could say about military recruiting but I do not care to commit it to print. :Speechless:

11 Jun 2014 15:50 #110 by FredHayek
My high school dropout nephew was rejected by the US Army at the same time, so they still had some standards.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds