Impeachment proceedings against Trump

12 Feb 2021 10:06 #1161 by homeagain
see, the TRICK is to make it interesting, but NOT vile......creative content,(but accurate or try to be)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Feb 2021 15:06 #1162 by FredHayek
President Trump was not convicted per Yahoo today. Looks like about six Republican senators voted to convict him, not enough to make up the 2/3 necessary to remove him from office. Oh wait, he is already out of office.

Expect the Democrats to attempt to impeach Donald Trump again if they can get 67 seats in the Senate.

Mitch McConnell and others who didn't vote to convict did attack the former president for his actions on the 6th of January.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Feb 2021 15:40 #1163 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

13 Feb 2021 16:36 #1164 by FredHayek
Quick, wake up Joe Biden and tell him President Trump won. B) He will be so confused.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Feb 2021 10:25 #1165 by ramage
Must have been done by a disgruntled client.(sarcasm)

thehill.com/homenews/news/538778-trump-l...-faced-death-threats

Michael van der Veen, one of former President Trump’s defense attorneys during the Senate impeachment trial, said on Saturday that his home has been attacked and that he’s recently faced death threats.

Following Trump's impeachment trial, during which the Senate voted to acquit the former president, van der Veen detailed the damage done to his home during the proceedings.

“My home was attacked. I'd rather not go into it because it would encourage other people to do it more, but you know, I've had nearly 100 death threats,” van der Veen said, according to a pool report.

14 Feb 2022 08:04 #1166 by Rick
Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

What a great way to end the biggest bullshit story ever to be told to the American people. Lesson learned yet?

news.yahoo.com/clinton-campaign-paid-apo...trate-220207582.html

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Feb 2022 06:36 #1167 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/world/us/accounting-firm...inancial-2022-02-14/

As stated before...INDICTED approx. Q1 2024 or earlier.....the proof is expanding exponentially

15 Feb 2022 09:17 #1168 by Rick
I should be amazed by your consistent diversions from relevant topics, but at this point I fully understand how the leftist media has been able to spread their tactics to their viewers/readers.

This thread was started because of the false claim that Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 election. The reality is that the Clinton campaign paid for fake Russian stories and then directly spied on Trump through illegal means. Deflect all you want, it will never change the truth.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Feb 2022 11:36 #1169 by Mary Scott
Watching the reality of what really happened with Clinton and Trump and the whole Russia collusion thing must be very difficult for those on the left that really believed everything the leftist press was lying to them about.

15 Feb 2022 12:42 #1170 by homeagain
www.dailysignal.com/2022/02/14/5-things-...n-trump-white-house/

THE IMPORTANT ITEM.......

the indictments will depend on the evidence that Durham develops and whether the applicable statute of limitations has expired. We don’w how far up this went in the Clinton campaign, although the internet executive who orchestrated this electronic spying told Durham he did it to impress “VIPs” in the Clinton campaign.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds