Impeachment proceedings against Trump

09 Feb 2021 11:39 - 09 Feb 2021 11:39 #1121 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: HAHA! Orwell called them the Ministry of Truth. You call them "fact checkers". At any rate, there is NO evidence in that article of anything other than Trump RIGHTLY claiming there was election fraud and pleading his case. He never once called for violence, unlike many on the left, which I have documented repeatedly.

There is no evidence of election fraud. I cannot believe you're still bringing up this false narrative. You really need to get over the fact that your hero lost the election fair & square.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2021 11:42 #1122 by Pony Soldier
Once again, just because your Ministry of Truth claims there is no evidence of election fraud doesn't mean there is no evidence. There is tons of evidence and I'm not going to waste any more time posting it for you to ignore until the next time you make your false claim.

09 Feb 2021 12:06 #1123 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Once again, just because your Ministry of Truth claims there is no evidence of election fraud doesn't mean there is no evidence. There is tons of evidence and I'm not going to waste any more time posting it for you to ignore until the next time you make your false claim.

Once again, you cannot bring any valid evidence of election fraud. There is not "tons of evidence," there is tons of conspiracy theories brought forth by people who cannot accept the results of a fair election.

What are the odds that 60 plus cases brought before courts were all dismissed? Where is the evidence that was accepted in court? Where is a valid case? There is none. All 50 states certified their counts. It's been three months. There's only so much koolaid you can drink before you drown. I advise you to stop drinking it.

Now, because Trump could not accept the results, he egged on his supporters to attempt to overthrow our democracy. Where is your outrage over the attempted coup? Trump needs to be held accountable.

Have you seen that Georgia is opening an investigation into election fraud by Trump in his phone call to pressure the Georgia SOS to overturn the certified results?

09 Feb 2021 12:11 #1124 by homeagain
Altho I believe he will NOT be convicte...the entire sordid saga will FOREVER be recorded in history....Your
grand children's children AND their children will wonder WTH happened in the year 2020-2021.THEIR
lives will be altered and they will wonder, in bewilderment, WHAT WAS THE POINT.....TWO IMPEACHMENTS in 4 years and for what? A slap on the hand....

09 Feb 2021 12:14 #1125 by Pony Soldier
Your tiresome false claims of failed lawsuits has to stop now. Trump has actually won 2/3rds of the cases in which he was the plaintiff and they were decided on merits instead of pre-trial technically.

wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

09 Feb 2021 12:36 #1126 by koobookie

Trump And His Allies Have Lost Nearly 60 Election Fights In Court (And Counting)

www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/...es-electoral-college

'Every single case has been ruled on': Trump legal team vows to pursue appeals, file new challenges

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/13...-challenges-59-out-/

Trump and allies filed scores of lawsuits, tried to convince state legislatures to take action, organized protests and held hearings.. None of it worked.

www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/...-numbers/4130307001/

Trump's election fight includes over 50 lawsuits. It's not going well.
"Calling an election unfair does not make it so," one ruling said.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/t...wsuits-it-s-n1248289

Election 2020: A look at Trump campaign election lawsuits and where they stand

abcnews.go.com/Politics/election-2020-tr...nd/story?id=74041748

Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

apnews.com/article/donald-trump-courts-e...d2b14bc99c403abd0457

Donald Trump has lost dozens of election lawsuits. Here’s why

www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/10/d...ection-lawsuits-her/

09 Feb 2021 12:37 #1127 by koobookie
On top of that, Donald is the only president in history to be impeached twice.

09 Feb 2021 13:01 #1128 by Pony Soldier
Regardless of the trials which I will do a deep dive on at some point, it is not illegal or unethical to question election integrity. It is no illegal to tell people who are already there for a protest to protest. Dual impeachments only show how partisan and petty the democrat congress is, not anything about the character of Trump. We will never heal as a country because the left doesn’t want that. They want submission. I won’t submit.

09 Feb 2021 13:05 #1129 by ramage
Interesting that Trump was rebuffed.

Former President Donald Trump offered to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops in Washington D.C. prior to Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol building breach, according to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Meadows told Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that although Trump had been vocal about offering Capitol Police and National Guard presence at the Capitol on multiple occasions last month, his offer was rebuked “every time.”

“We also know that in January, but also throughout the summer, that the president was very vocal in making sure that we had plenty of National Guard, plenty of additional support because he supports our rule of law and supports our law enforcement and offered additional help,” Meadows told host Maria Bartiromo.

09 Feb 2021 13:24 #1130 by Pony Soldier
Wait... so he offered to deploy the National Guard to assure peaceful protests but was rebuffed? And now he's on trial?????

Time to create page: 0.611 seconds