Impeachment proceedings against Trump

19 Jan 2020 12:16 #901 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Koobookie,
Is there anything else that you would like to assume? Once again your *** clouds your thinking. Are you, again, assuming that President Trump is my hero? Rather why don't you assume that I believe in the rule of law. I get no pleasure in watching a lawyer have the impeachment of a President as his first case, for the prosecution (I want to be clear).


Seriously, why are you defending Trump? The evidence of his using public office for his own personal gain is overwhelming, as is the evidence that he is obstructing justice by withholding documents and witnesses. What is he hiding?

A person who is innocent will not hide evidence that would exonerate them, so what is Trump doing? Why are you trying to defend an indefensible position?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2020 13:46 #902 by ramage
Repeating yourself will not make it so.
President Trump has been charged with (1) obstructing Congress, NOT obstructing justice. Why not the latter, you should ask? the answer is simple, the House found NO evidence of obstruction of justice.
The second article is (2) abuse of power. Supported only by second-hand hearsay.
Finally the following makes no sense to me "
"A person who is innocent will not hide evidence that would exonerate them," Please explain. I believe i know what you wanted to say, but I would not wish to words in your mouth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2020 11:32 #903 by FredHayek
Maybe I am a little less partisan than you, all Presidents abuse the office. Most of it you don't find out about. Like did you know the GAO condemned the Obama Administration four separate times. He wasn't impeached over it because the press covered up for him. Does that scare you a little? Right now, we have a watchdog press that daily attacks Trump and refuses to post the good things that are happening. Scarier is a press that covers up for the current administration and refuses to make him look bad because they are partisan.

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: Koobookie,
Is there anything else that you would like to assume? Once again your *** clouds your thinking. Are you, again, assuming that President Trump is my hero? Rather why don't you assume that I believe in the rule of law. I get no pleasure in watching a lawyer have the impeachment of a President as his first case, for the prosecution (I want to be clear).


Seriously, why are you defending Trump? The evidence of his using public office for his own personal gain is overwhelming, as is the evidence that he is obstructing justice by withholding documents and witnesses. What is he hiding?

A person who is innocent will not hide evidence that would exonerate them, so what is Trump doing? Why are you trying to defend an indefensible position?


#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2020 12:02 #904 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Maybe I am a little less partisan than you, all Presidents abuse the office. Most of it you don't find out about. Like did you know the GAO condemned the Obama Administration four separate times. He wasn't impeached over it because the press covered up for him. Does that scare you a little? Right now, we have a watchdog press that daily attacks Trump and refuses to post the good things that are happening. Scarier is a press that covers up for the current administration and refuses to make him look bad because they are partisan.


Please post a link to the four GAO situations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2020 12:43 #905 by ramage
"Seven Times the GAO Found the Obama Administration Violated Federal Law"
breitbart.com Joel Pollak 16 Jan 2020

Methinks that you need a better internet search engine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2020 12:58 #906 by koobookie

ramage wrote: "Seven Times the GAO Found the Obama Administration Violated Federal Law"
breitbart.com Joel Pollak 16 Jan 2020

Methinks that you need a better internet search engine.


Fred made the assertion. It's not up to me to do his research, or to back up his statements.

BTW - I will never click on a link to breitbart. I am stunned that there are people that still link to - or read - that web site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2020 13:48 #907 by homeagain
To truly understand the paradigm....please note that Breitbart is the BIBLE for those who follow
the king.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2020 14:40 - 20 Jan 2020 14:46 #908 by ramage
The Breitbart article is well referenced with the GAO letters on the points. I am sorry that you are so dismissive of posters and the sources that you do not deign to consider worthy.
Perhaps you might enjoy reading bizpakreview.com 1/17/20. Or is that another site that you will not deem worthy?
How about the U.S. Constitution is that another site that you will never link to? Are you stunned that people read it? (I am referring to your comments on the Unanswered questions thread).
As an aside it might be that some of these threads should be merged as the comments are equally applicable.

Appropriate on MLK day to paraphrase his paraphrase of John 8:32 "The truth shall set you free."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2020 07:00 #909 by homeagain

ramage wrote: The Breitbart article is well referenced with the GAO letters on the points. I am sorry that you are so dismissive of posters and the sources that you do not deign to consider worthy.
Perhaps you might enjoy reading bizpakreview.com 1/17/20. Or is that another site that you will not deem worthy?
How about the U.S. Constitution is that another site that you will never link to? Are you stunned that people read it? (I am referring to your comments on the Unanswered questions thread).
As an aside it might be that some of these threads should be merged as the comments are equally applicable.

Appropriate on MLK day to paraphrase his paraphrase of John 8:32 "The truth shall set you free."

[/b]

BUT FIRST, it will piss u off........GLORIA STEINEM

1st bolded.....PARNAS provided text, emails, photos, VERY anal in his approach to documenting his dealings....yes he is CYA, but the problem the king has is this.....BLOCKING
all evidence (BOLTON specifically) is his demise....his behavior is indicative of a cover up
and THAT will dethrone him.....as an indy, (and independents figure heavily in his re election)I WILL vote for TRUTH....every time....he has lost my vote,because of his inability to tell the truth
and put evidence of his innocence on the table,so ALL can see. The whole of AMERICA is
witnessing the king wondering how he can "work this"....so he can escape ONCE AGAIN.....
this is what he has done thru out his entire life.....and he thinks he can succeed in THIS fubar.

Your (collectively) speak of being bias and bullshit....but the reality is quite the opposite and
the end result WILL BE a one term Pres.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2020 09:59 #910 by FredHayek
Looks like the trial will be quick and over by the end of the week. It is even starting late because the Chief Justice has more important business in the morning, (his real job.)

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.735 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+