Impeachment proceedings against Trump

02 Jan 2020 17:36 #871 by ramage
Typical CNN report. UNNAMED SOURCES. We all know well how that goes.
Try this one, "according to sources at the CrossRoads Bar, Koobookie made it clear that she is having an affair with a his/her/trans member of the wait staff." Could this be a smoking gun? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2020 18:59 #872 by Rick

ramage wrote: Typical CNN report. UNNAMED SOURCES. We all know well how that goes.
Try this one, "according to sources at the CrossRoads Bar, Koobookie made it clear that she is having an affair with a his/her/trans member of the wait staff." Could this be a smoking gun? Inquiring minds want to know.

LOL!

One day I'd like to count all the smoking guns that would take out Trump but just make the Democrats and their media look like fools.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Jan 2020 06:39 #873 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

In the face of warnings from the Pentagon that the hold on military aid to Ukraine could be illegal, an official from the Office of Management and Budget made it clear that the order to keep the freeze in place came directly from President Donald Trump, according to unredacted documents reviewed by Just Security.

www.cnn.com/2020/01/02/politics/unredact...-concerns/index.html

Is this the smoking gun? This illustrates the need for a thorough and complete trial in the Senate, where any and all witnesses associated with the situation should testify.

I don’t see how this could be a smocking gun. The only possibility of a violation of the law would have been for the DoD to not spend the money in the allotted time. It was spent. You can question motives until the cows come home, but ,so far, there has been no proof of motives. Just hearsay and innuendo.

03 Jan 2020 07:54 #874 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Typical CNN report. UNNAMED SOURCES. We all know well how that goes.

WELL NOW.....let's just throw this into THE RING.......IF you are a Christian., which you have previously stated....how UNgod like you seem.....truly terrific testimonial.

:sick:

03 Jan 2020 08:36 #875 by ramage
OK, I'll bite

What is"Ungod" like you seem?

P.S. Christians capitalize God. That's why I put your statement in quotation marks.

03 Jan 2020 10:59 #876 by homeagain

ramage wrote: OK, I'll bite

What is"Ungod" like you seem?

P.S. Christians capitalize God. That's why I put your statement in quotation marks.

From YOUR faith based foundation.....

grailmessage.com/thou-shalt-not-bear-fal...inst-thy-neighbor-2/

03 Jan 2020 13:11 #877 by ramage
HomeAgain,
OnceAgain, you deflect from answering the question prompted by your statement, citing an article on the 8th Commandment. The assumption that is made is that you have no ability to defend and/or explain your comments.
From the article you cited,
IF YOU ASSAULT one of your neighbors and beat him so that he suffers injury, perhaps robbing him as well, then you know that you have harmed him and will become subject to earthly punishment.
But then you give no thought yet to the fact that at the same time you are also entangled in the threads of a reciprocal working which is not subject to any arbitrary action, but which operates justly even to those minute stirrings of your soul to which you pay no heed at all, and for which you have no intuitive perception whatever!

Please tell me how this article relates to " Ungod like you seem".

03 Jan 2020 14:41 #878 by homeagain
I have NO need to maintain a pissing match with you......I stand by my statement and I TOOK A STAND.....NOT IN MY PRESENCE.

13 Jan 2020 07:32 #879 by homeagain
And NOW the real fun begins.......this week is a wicked beginning to 2020......the year of CRYSTAL CLEAR vision.... (you know perfect eyesight):cheer:

13 Jan 2020 08:21 #880 by FredHayek
And Pelosi is still undecided on when she will actually send the articles of impeachment to the Senate. Or should I say to Senator Mitch, since he will decide how the trial goes down, if it even does. He could always throw out the case. That would really fire up the Left.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds