Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

13 Jun 2021 07:00 #41 by homeagain

Wayne Harrison wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Maybe America shouldn't take seriously the opinion of a 78 year old dementia patient.

I am done engaging with you, after that remark. It's a demonstrably false statement. Your so-called "dementia patient" is at this very moment engaging with world leaders to try and repair the damage to America's reputation done by a TV show host.

BB...which one???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2021 10:23 #42 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Maybe America shouldn't take seriously the opinion of a 78 year old dementia patient.

I am done engaging with you, after that remark. It's a demonstrably false statement. Your so-called "dementia patient" is at this very moment engaging with world leaders to try and repair the damage to America's reputation done by a TV show host.

BB...which one???

So you're done with Fred because of his description of Biden? First of all, there have been quite a few high profile doctors that say Biden does have at the very least, early stage dementia. All you have to do is look at video of his speeches and interviews 2008-2016 and compare them with the way he speaks today. He's gotten very slow and his verbal mistakes have gotten much much worse, even for a guy with a history of making very strange comments/gaffes.

The other point is how you talked about Trump for the last four years. I believe you referred to his as being much worse on a daily basis. None of us were "done with you" although many of us disagreed with your obsessive rants and name calling.

Biden is the president now and his words, mannerisms, and policies are fair game. This is the guy who is supposed to protect and lead this country. There are countless videos of Biden forgetting where he is, forgetting what he was talking about, and even confused about who he is standing next to. He may not be a patient, yet, but I assure you he will be quicker than you think. I have two close relatives who went through it and the early signs are just like Biden's. The fact that he is able to fly on an airplane and meet with world leaders is in no way proof he isn't losing his mind. Sorry, but that is not a good way to measure one's cognitive ability.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jun 2021 11:01 #43 by Wayne Harrison
You'd prefer cognitive ability like this?

13 Jun 2021 11:37 #44 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: LOL. What a remarkable statement.

HEY RICK, this is the comment I was inquiring about...WAYNE was the author of the post you took exception to and MISTAKENLY thought it was me....FYI

13 Jun 2021 12:23 #45 by FredHayek

Wayne Harrison wrote:

LOL, if you can't see that President Biden hasn't slowed down mentally in the past ten years, you are not a very observant person. Some of his G7 comments are not the responses you would expect from a mentally fit senior citizen. Could the parties next time please nominate candidates who are still in their 50's?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jun 2021 16:11 #46 by Wayne Harrison
I don't know about you but WE ALL SLOW DOWN from our 60s to the 70s, Fred. I hope I'm still as active and riding a bike at 78.

That's not what I draw the line at. You called him a "dementia patient." That's is not true. If you want to defend it, show us his medical records or proof that he is, in fact, a dementia patient, as you claimed.

13 Jun 2021 17:37 #47 by ramage
Good thought, Wayne
Have Biden release his medical records.

13 Jun 2021 17:42 #48 by FredHayek

Wayne Harrison wrote: I don't know about you but WE ALL SLOW DOWN from our 60s to the 70s, Fred. I hope I'm still as active and riding a bike at 78.

That's not what I draw the line at. You called him a "dementia patient." That's is not true. If you want to defend it, show us his medical records or proof that he is, in fact, a dementia patient, as you claimed.

Evidence? Three times in one briefing at the G7 he mixed up Libya and Syria! They aren't even on the same continent.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jun 2021 21:23 #49 by Wayne Harrison
You know, Fred. I liked some of your posts on here and even gave you some "Thank Yous" on the ones I agreed with. But, I didn't realize you had a medical degree and were competent to diagnose medical issues.

Yes, I agree President Biden confused Libya with Syria. But you posted that he is a "dementia patient" before he did that. So again, where's the proof to back up your statement that he is, in fact, a dementia patient? Whose patient is he, Fred?

I believe you've also referred to him (as Trump does) as "Slow Joe." Let me ask you, which of them is bicycling and which one needed a golf cart at a G-7 meeting to travel 700 yards while other world leaders walked?

In any case, I'm glad you're advocating for V.P. Kamala Harris to take over, should your "diagnosis" prove correct.

14 Jun 2021 18:53 #50 by Rick
Wayne, look up some video of Biden speaking way way back in 2007-2016 and then compare that to the way he talks today. If you don't see a noticeable decline in his ability to speak off the cuff or even from a prompter, I just don't understand what lens you're looking through.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds