Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

02 Jun 2021 21:18 #1 by Rick
Could someone please explain to me how this is true? In the last year, how many of the riots, burned/looted buildings and deaths have been from white supremacists? I watch and read a lot of leftist garbage and haven't even seen these idiots show the evidence of these mysterious bands of white racists causing chaos and death.

But seriously, where is the evidence of this evil movement that is killing more 'people of color' than 'people of color' are doing to themselves? I'd prefer statistical data over anecdotal stories embellished by worthless media sources.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2021 06:33 #2 by koobookie
start.umd.edu/gtd/

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

03 Jun 2021 06:57 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Could someone please explain to me how this is true? In the last year, how many of the riots, burned/looted buildings and deaths have been from white supremacists? I watch and read a lot of leftist garbage and haven't even seen these idiots show the evidence of these mysterious bands of white racists causing chaos and death.

But seriously, where is the evidence of this evil movement that is killing more 'people of color' than 'people of color' are doing to themselves? I'd prefer statistical data over anecdotal stories embellished by worthless media sources.

bolded your scope of reference is very limited....THE TULSA OKLAHOMA MASSACRE just "celebrated"
their 100 year anniversary...(read up on THAT)....THE UMBRELLA name is white supremacy, there r
many names...OATH KEEPERS, ect.

HERE is a source that will allow U to understand the "name".....

www.adl.org/education/resources/glossary...mism-white-supremacy
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

03 Jun 2021 08:17 #4 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Could someone please explain to me how this is true? In the last year, how many of the riots, burned/looted buildings and deaths have been from white supremacists? I watch and read a lot of leftist garbage and haven't even seen these idiots show the evidence of these mysterious bands of white racists causing chaos and death.

bolded your scope of reference is very limited....THE TULSA OKLAHOMA MASSACRE just "celebrated"
their 100 year anniversary...(read up on THAT)....THE UMBRELLA name is white supremacy, there r
many names...OATH KEEPERS, ect.

HERE is a source that will allow U to understand the "name".....

www.adl.org/education/resources/glossary...mism-white-supremacy

Not surprised that you haven't shown any actual data, but instead you bring up a 100 year old event that of course was horrible and racist.

I'm talking about TODAY. Today we are told that white supremacy is our biggest threat and I just want to see the CURRENT evidence that more black people are being threatened, injured, and killed by 'white supremacists' than are being threatened, injured, or killed by other black people (or others known as 'people of color'). All I see is the usual presumptions made by anecdotal events, past and present.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Jun 2021 08:42 #5 by homeagain
WHITE SUPREMACY comes in different forms ....like the owner of A CORPORATION private equity firm
(Goldman Sachs)who has a 500 MILLION DOLLAR HOME IN MIAMI.....and has a great number of rental
properties....guess what the eviction rate for blacks is, compared to whites. It is THIS bias (on the low down)
that is pervasive....the understanding of how racism works is the problem...I am weary at the amount of
"blindness" this nation has. i am weary of listening to the SAME, well rehearsed verbiage and I resent it.

www.npr.org/2021/06/03/1001404416/corpor...than-whites-report-f

03 Jun 2021 09:25 #6 by Rick

homeagain wrote: WHITE SUPREMACY comes in different forms ....like the owner of A CORPORATION private equity firm
(Goldman Sachs)who has a 500 MILLION DOLLAR HOME IN MIAMI.....and has a great number of rental
properties....guess what the eviction rate for blacks is, compared to whites. It is THIS bias (on the low down)
that is pervasive....the understanding of how racism works is the problem...I am weary at the amount of
"blindness" this nation has. i am weary of listening to the SAME, well rehearsed verbiage and I resent it.

www.npr.org/2021/06/03/1001404416/corpor...than-whites-report-f

You've giving me a predictable anecdotal example that doesn't contain any facts. You give me a n example but you offer no proof that the outcome is due to a person or corporation being racist against black people. Using your same 'logic', you would say that the state of California is a racist state because of the very high percentage of black and brown people who occupy their jails.

If we are using anecdotal evidence here, I have my own. I just left a job where I was managing a service center for two "buy here pay here" lots that sells cars to people with horrible credit. About 20% of the people who buy cars from those lots default on their contracts within 6 months. Of those repossessions, there are a higher number of defaults by black owners. That may not be a national norm but it is in that company. The sales manager does NOT repo those black owned cars because the people are black; they want to make sure very person who buys a car succeeds in paying the car off. Yes, the company can resell the car after detailing it and reconditioning the car a second time, but that is not desirable and certainly not more profitable in the long run. If I said they were racists for repossessing more black owned cars I would be wrong , especially since I understand the business model that proves that does not increase long term profit.

George Orwell

03 Jun 2021 11:15 #7 by FredHayek
Tulsa was horrible but it was also one hundred years ago. White Supremacy has never been weaker in US history than right now. You have never had so many minorities in high powered professions like lawyers and doctors.

I love when Joe Biden said African American businessmen can't find minority attorneys to help them out. Did he forget his running mate was an African American attorney who was married to a Black attorney?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Jun 2021 11:27 #8 by koobookie

Rick wrote: .......Not surprised that you haven't shown any actual data, but instead you bring up a 100 year old event that of course was horrible and racist.

I'm talking about TODAY. Today we are told that white supremacy is our biggest threat and I just want to see the CURRENT evidence that more black people are being threatened, injured, and killed by 'white supremacists' than are being threatened, injured, or killed by other black people (or others known as 'people of color'). All I see is the usual presumptions made by anecdotal events, past and present.

I have posted a link to web site with that data, along with a PDF inserted into a post that has the data you requested.

03 Jun 2021 12:15 #9 by ScienceChic
I didn't listen to Biden's remarks, so my question is did he clarify that white supremacy is the biggest domestic terrorism threat, or just say it was "the biggest threat?" Because I would say the former is true, the latter not.

FBI Director Testimony on National Security Threats
September 24, 2020

FBI Director Wray Opening Statement on January 6 Attack on Capitol
March 2, 2021

Our biggest threats? Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, and ourselves (i.e. greed, short-sightedness, materialism, and carelessness manifesting as climate change and unsustainable living). I would add Saudi Arabia as well, and any foreign leader who is helping any of those countries.

Intelligence Chiefs Say China, Russia Are Biggest Threats To U.S.
Scott Neuman, NPR | April 14, 2021

The top U.S. intelligence officials on Wednesday provided their assessment of worldwide threats affecting U.S. interests, focusing on cybersecurity and military concerns posed by Beijing and Moscow, but also the threat of both domestic and international terrorism.

It was the first such assessment formally presented at a hearing to Congress in two years due to tensions between former President Donald Trump and the nation's intelligence community.

Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines, in her opening statement before lawmakers on the Senate Intelligence Committee, echoed language in the intelligence community's annual threat assessment, officially released Tuesday. She described China as "a near-peer competitor challenging the United States in multiple arenas, while pushing to revise global norms in ways that favor the authoritarian Chinese system."

Her opening statement also touched on concerns about Russia's efforts to undermine U.S. influence, Iran's contributions to instability in the Middle East, global terrorism and the threat of North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programs.

China push for global power tops U.S. security threats -intelligence report
Mark Hosenball and Jonathan Landay, Reuters | April 13, 2021

Conclusion: Global Threat Level
The Heritage Foundation | Nov 17, 2020

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jun 2021 09:00 #10 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: .......Not surprised that you haven't shown any actual data, but instead you bring up a 100 year old event that of course was horrible and racist.

I have posted a link to web site with that data, along with a PDF inserted into a post that has the data you requested.

I appreciate your linking information you think answers my questions, but I'm not seeing the evidence of white supremacy (white people who think they are a superior race), being the biggest threat to Americans. Please do me a favor and cut/paste the part that factually identifies these people and gives examples of actual white supremacy terrorism that backs up Biden's claim.

Critical Race Theory is being taught in our schools around the country and this should tie right in with the claims that white people are oppressors and 'people of color' are their victims.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds