Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

14 Jun 2021 19:04 #51 by Wayne Harrison
Rick, I thought exactly the same way about people who couldn't see the decline in Trump's ability to speak in complete, or even coherent sentences.

Everybody declines as they go from the 60s into the 70s. I know I certainly have. Biden, as you know, has stuttered his entire life. I can't image what it's like to try and battle that. It still doesn't mean he's a "dementia patient." You want people to be precise and stick to the facts, I'm sure. All I can tell you is, there is no evidence to make that statement.

So, I have to ask you: Would you prefer the 25th Amendment be invoked so that Vice-President Kamala Harris takes over or are you waiting for the Trump re-instatement in August?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2021 22:35 #52 by Blazer Bob
I admire your tenacity Wayne.

15 Jun 2021 06:22 #53 by ramage
So, Wayne, other than that what did you think of Joe's performance at the G7 Conference in Cornwell?

15 Jun 2021 06:40 - 15 Jun 2021 08:51 #54 by homeagain
Just a BIG thank U for that reply,Wayne....BUT, the problem is this, the illusion of Trump's mental acuity will
NEVER be questioned from his followers...he is omnipotent and infallible. Yes, it is true, he has a high I.Q.,
but his age has diminished his decision making process....the ULTIMATE example of that is the extent to which he proclaims AND acts upon his "stolen election"....illegally pursing a "remedy" or solution.

www.npr.org/2021/06/15/1006570584/trump-...-results-documents-s
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

15 Jun 2021 09:12 #55 by Wayne Harrison

ramage wrote: So, Wayne, other than that what did you think of Joe's performance at the G7 Conference in Cornwell?

Compared to Trump, he was unifying. It was a refreshing change, IMO.

www.golocalprov.com/politics/american-im...ly-recovers-horowitz

What did you think of his performance, ramage?

15 Jun 2021 11:01 #56 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/national-security...C1jZGM5LTExZWItODAxN

ANOTHER viewpoint.....this is NOT the actions of a rational "leader"....sounds like something Putin would
do (in a fair superior manner,,TRADECRAFT)

15 Jun 2021 14:38 - 15 Jun 2021 14:40 #57 by ramage
Wayne,
Joe's performance saddened me. It was that of a cognitively impaired old man. Examples are replete, to wit just one, getting Libya and Syria confused 3 times in the course of answering a question.
What was unifying during his time in the spotlight?

Your citation shows the fundamental difference between our positions. I think that the U.S. should put "America First", Slow Joe wants to be a member of the club and the club is glad to have him back on their level.
"In each of the 16 publics surveyed, more than six-in-ten say they have confidence in Biden to do the right thing in world affairs" . What does that mean?

If Trump had not existed how would you rate Slow Joe's performance?

15 Jun 2021 16:49 #58 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: Just a BIG thank U for that reply,Wayne.UT, the problem is this, the illusion of Trump's mental acuity will
NEVER be questioned from his followers...he is omnipotent and infallible.

Trump does not have followers he has supporters and you have no insight into what we think. As an skeptical agnostic I do not think anyone is omnipotent and infallible and find your comment offensive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

15 Jun 2021 17:05 #59 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: Just a BIG thank U for that reply,Wayne.UT, the problem is this, the illusion of Trump's mental acuity will
NEVER be questioned from his followers...he is omnipotent and infallible.

Trump does not have followers he has supporters and you have no insight into what we think. As an skeptical agnostic I do not think anyone is omnipotent and infallible and find your comment offensive.

Well said my friend. I find it interesting yet not surprising that Biden's mental acuity is being completely ignored and he is actually the sitting president currently running this country. I suppose we will have to wait for the next Republican president to be elected before the left stops talking about Trump.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Jun 2021 10:12 #60 by FredHayek
Maybe to President Biden, the biggest threat is white supremacy. As a senator, he served proudly with KKK members and segregationists like Senator Byrd. Joe also has a son who drops "N" bombs in casual conversation and e-mails. Joe himself mocked Barack Obama for being "articulate" like that was something he didn't expect to see from an African American male. Maybe Joe Biden is actually the white supremacist?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds