Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

01 Jul 2021 17:26 #81 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote: [
It also doesn't answer the question of why conservatives are so enamored with the Hunter story.

Same reason that liberals are so enamored with Trump and everyone associated with him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2021 18:41 #82 by ramage
I think that Hunter Biden deserves his own thread.

However, not wanting to move the discussion one can look at this:

nypost.com/2021/07/01/hunter-biden-used-...al-with-carlos-slim/

Hey, as was pointed out, he's just a private citizen and "there is nothing to see here, move along"

An excerpt: Hunter would visit Mexico again in March 2012, April 2013, September 2014 and February 2015. His final recorded flight to Mexico City was with his father aboard Air Force Two in February 2016. Hunter’s business partner Jeff Cooper, who ran one of the largest asbestos litigation firms in the country, Illinois-based SimmonsCooper, was on the flight. Hunter owned 3 percent of Cooper’s venture capital firm Eudora Global, according to emails

03 Sep 2021 12:58 #83 by Rick
It's been two months since I started this thread and I am totally shocked that the biggest threat to America has yet to be in .any headlines... so weird. Meanwhile, record numbers of bodies continue to pile up in leftist cities and the perps don't appear to be related to white supremacists groups. Could it be that we were lied to yet again?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Sep 2021 13:27 - 03 Sep 2021 13:28 #84 by ramage
In that the LA Times has labeled Larry Elder "the black face of white supremacy", no doubt any black shooter in Chicago or Baltimore, etc will also be the "black face of white supremacy" in their respective cities. But remember Trump made them do it.
As a matter of fact when Pickett retreated from his disastrous charge at Gettysburg, he told General Lee that Trump made him do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob, Rick

03 Sep 2021 16:55 #85 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Sep 2021 07:35 #86 by Mr. Reason
It's funny how one doesn't have to believe that Whites are supreme to be a "white-supremacist." And this demonstrates how the whole construct of "white-supremacy" is a fraud.
Truth is, there ARE racial supremacists in America, but they sure aren't White. (Ever listen to NBA players talk about racial abilities..?)
Whites founded the USA. Let's never forget that.

06 Sep 2021 07:41 #87 by Rick
Your post has the scent of another guy who used to post here. I'm pretty good at detecting trolls.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

06 Sep 2021 07:53 #88 by Mr. Reason
"Your post has the scent of another guy who used to post here. I'm pretty good at detecting trolls."

But maybe you're not so good at making an actual point. .?

This is my first post here, but because my position 'has the scent of another guy', you call me a troll?

How about you explain what's wrong with my post before you try to publicly shame me..? Because you seem to be the troll here.

06 Sep 2021 08:06 #89 by Rick

Whites founded the USA. Let's never forget that.

What was the point of this? I started this thread because I don't believe there is any good evidence that suggests white supremacists are America's biggest threat. I just don't understand what that statement means in relation to the point I'm trying to make. If you really are a brand new guy who has never posted here and wants to just contribute your opinions and not just try to start some crap, please except my apology and welcome.

George Orwell

06 Sep 2021 08:19 #90 by Mr. Reason
..."If you really are a brand new guy who has never posted here and wants to just contribute your opinions and not just try to start some crap, please except my apology and welcome..."

Apology accepted.

Regarding your questioning my point about Whites founding the USA? The answer lies in your question itself. Every single founding citizen of the USA was White.
Many today seem to have forgotten that fact. The nation was BUILT FOR US, and sorry if that offends anyone, but look up the Naturalization Act of 1790 : "This 1790 act set the new nation's naturalization procedures. It limited access to U.S. citizenship to white immigrants."

These facts might offend some, but that fact itself tell you the trouble Whites are in today. If we don't wake-up soon we'll become an enslaved minority to our new majority; People-of-Color. Just like the Whites in South Africa.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds