Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

05 Jun 2021 09:03 #11 by FredHayek
White supremacy? Is that what you call it when Senator Biden writes up a crime bill that locks up minorities for decades due to drug use while his own drug addict son walks free? Is white supremacy the term for when Senator Biden praises segregationists like Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2021 09:56 - 05 Jun 2021 09:57 #12 by Blazer Bob
I believe this is a quote. Didn't watch the clip.

"And so, folks, we can't, we must not give hate a safe harbor. As I said in my address to the joint session of Congress, according to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today, not ISIS, not Al Qaeda, white supremacists."

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/06/..._united_states.html# !

07 Jun 2021 08:07 #13 by koobookie

Rick wrote: I appreciate your linking information you think answers my questions, but I'm not seeing the evidence of white supremacy (white people who think they are a superior race), being the biggest threat to Americans. Please do me a favor and cut/paste the part that factually identifies these people and gives examples of actual white supremacy terrorism that backs up Biden's claim.

Do you really want to know the answer to your question about Biden's claim? If so, there is a wealth f information available online and I would encourage you to research it yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

07 Jun 2021 10:09 #14 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: I appreciate your linking information you think answers my questions, but I'm not seeing the evidence of white supremacy (white people who think they are a superior race), being the biggest threat to Americans. Please do me a favor and cut/paste the part that factually identifies these people and gives examples of actual white supremacy terrorism that backs up Biden's claim.

Do you really want to know the answer to your question about Biden's claim? If so, there is a wealth f information available online and I would encourage you to research it yourself.

That's a pretty weak and lazy answer. Do you really believe the claim? If you really know of this "wealth of information", why not post some of it? The whole reason I started this thread was because I can not find the proof of that claim other than anecdotal cases of hate crimes, which btw are also committed against white people.

This push to reignite a race war has to be stopped, and it's politicians, colleges and the media are to blame for it.

Here's a prime example that just happened yesterday:

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of "unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way."

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting "with a bounce in my step" and that white people "make my blood boil" and "are out of their minds and have been for a long time" — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6.

The crap in this woman's mind was put there by the very people I complain about every day. If she said that about black people, she would make the front page of every newspaper.
www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shrink-tells-yale...white-people-in-head

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Jun 2021 10:23 #15 by koobookie
Then you're not looking hard enough. The link and document I posted, as well as ScienceChic's post, provided some answers for you. The data is out there if you want to look for it and/or read it.

07 Jun 2021 12:06 #16 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

That's a pretty weak and lazy answer. Do you really believe the claim? If you really know of this "wealth of information", why not post some of it? The whole reason I started this thread was because I can not find the proof of that claim other than anecdotal cases of hate crimes, which btw are also committed against white people.

This push to reignite a race war has to be stopped, and it's politicians, colleges and the media are to blame for it.

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of "unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way."

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting "with a bounce in my step" and that white people "make my blood boil" and "are out of their minds and have been for a long time" — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6.

The crap in this woman's mind was put there by the very people I complain about every day. If she said that about black people, she would make the front page of every newspaper.

BOLDED....AGAIN, the response is confusing...FIRST u want my pov,and not have to read a link,again
and again u state this....THEN U FLIP,AND LINKS R REQUESTED....U can not have it both ways,WHICH
of the modes do u desire???

07 Jun 2021 13:05 #17 by Rick

koobookie wrote: Then you're not looking hard enough. The link and document I posted, as well as ScienceChic's post, provided some answers for you. The data is out there if you want to look for it and/or read it.

You're doing the same thing HA likes to do, you post a link and don't summarize it in your own words. I'm sorry, but I don't think you understand what I'm asking for here. Just give me a little something that YOU know from YOUR research and we can debate that. It just seems to me like you want to take the easy way by making me search. You posted a like to a global terrorism data base... where in that does it have evidence of white supremacy being a significant threat?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Jun 2021 13:07 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

BOLDED....AGAIN, the response is confusing...FIRST u want my pov,and not have to read a link,again
and again u state this....THEN U FLIP,AND LINKS R REQUESTED....U can not have it both ways,WHICH
of the modes do u desire???

If you guys can't pull evidence that proves your point from the links you provide, why should I try to find them? The proof should be easy to cut and paste, yet you refuse.

George Orwell

07 Jun 2021 13:16 #19 by ScienceChic
I did just that, and there was zero response to what I posted.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jun 2021 13:30 #20 by ramage
SC,
I looked at your posting, 6/3/21,( is this the post that your are referring to?) I saw no mention of white supremacy being the greatest threat. Please point out what I missed.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds