Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

06 Sep 2021 11:33 #91 by Rick
I don’t know anyone here that would share that opinion. Nice try though!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2021 12:05 #92 by Mr. Reason
Good to know you speak for every other poster on this site...

But seriously , Not sure how one can create a thread about the bs of "white-supremacy" and then get all bent out of shape when someone takes an openly pro-White position? (Doesn't mean anti-anyone after all..)

And what's with the "nice try?" Nice try to contribute to the thread?

Or nice try to take a position that differs from yours?

06 Sep 2021 13:40 #93 by Rick
Tell you what Mr. Reason, if you really think there are white guys/gals here that are "pro-white", then lets just see who chimes in to agree with you. From my experience with the people on this board (both left and right), I haven't gotten the impression that anyone thinks their skin color somehow defines who they are. We do argue about how politicians and the media use skin color to divide us (which seems to be your goal here), but I've not experperienced the kind of narrative you seem to be promoting.

I don't know who you are but I know someone like you that used the sam.e tactic of pretending to be a negative white stereotype used by the media almost every day. If you really are a pro-white guy who thinks your skin color is something any of us should care about, I don't think you'll get very far with that, but my instincts tell me that's not why you made your first post in this thread. This thread is about Joe Biden saying white supremacy is Amerca's biggest threat in case you forgot.

I'll give you the last word since I don't see anything else worth discussing at this point.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Sep 2021 15:51 #94 by Mr. Reason
I wonder why you feel so compelled to tell me that "no one here agrees with me"..?
I believe that ill-informed, and weak-minded people use euphemisms like "skin-color" when discussing race.
No one I know says race defines anyone, yet you beat that straw-horse into the ground in two rambling paragraphs..
I said white-supremacy is bs, so how is that off topic?
Perhaps you should stop trying to silence others. This is a discussion board after all.
Sorry if truths like America's Naturalization Act of 1790 make you defensive and uncomfortable, but don't take it out on me.

06 Sep 2021 16:22 #95 by ramage
Before we get to far astray, i think that "White" should be defined. Hard to discuss if we have different definitions.
I subscribe to anthropologic term caucasian which unfortunately has devolved into "white". All my acquaintances of Spanish descent are infuriated that they are now a separate group, "Hispanic". In the words of Andres Vega (not his real name), "look my dago( Italian) friend, my skin is lighter than yours, yet you are "white" and i am considered something else, "Hispanic".
So tell me , who is "white" and I may find that I am in agreement with the "pro White" or "anti-White" position depending how the term is defined.

06 Sep 2021 16:56 #96 by homeagain
Shall we take a moment to reflect.....the PBS SHOW TRACING YOUR ROOTS....explodes this topic and the most recent posts.....U (collectively)have MANY descendants of ethnic sourcing.

www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issu...28984779c_story.html

DNA TESTING confirms that.

06 Sep 2021 17:35 #97 by Mr. Reason
I'd consider the Washington Post and PBS to be the absolute LAST authorities on what is White...
(Can't actually read the whole link because blocking), but it begins like another, there-are-no-real-White-people article produced by the very same people who claim that white-priviledge is everywhere and is actively harming non-Whites.
(Apologies for not being consistent with my capitalizations, as how Black must be capitalized..)

As for the question what is White? Would a Bavarian consider Ramage's Italian or Spaniard relative White? That's an old question...

But America's Founders understood who was White, and that's why they left the nation to "Our Progeny". NOT to those claiming to worship some vague ideal.

06 Sep 2021 17:52 #98 by ramage
Mr. Reason,
But America's Founders understood who was White,
Since you seem to know please tell us what people the Founders of America understood to be White.

06 Sep 2021 18:00 #99 by Mr. Reason
Ramage, Since you want to get snarky, Whites are of European heritage including the UK.
Do you really have too ask?
Or are you just signaling your own racial virtue?

07 Sep 2021 13:00 #100 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: Shall we take a moment to reflect.....the PBS SHOW TRACING YOUR ROOTS....explodes this topic and the most recent posts.....U (collectively)have MANY descendants of ethnic sourcing.

www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issu...28984779c_story.html

DNA TESTING confirms that.

Let me see now....INDIAN NATIVE AMERICANS were here FIRST....the rest of this topic is meaningless.
The above link is PROOF of poor logic.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds