Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

07 Sep 2021 13:03 #101 by Blazer Bob
Tell that to Biden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2021 13:41 #102 by ramage
Mr, Reason,
My question was not meant to be "snarky". Asked and answered as the lawyers say.
Under your definition, i.e. white = European heritage. In that countless millions of people of color have European heritage, born in Europe including the U.K., therefore they are white.
Do you agree? If not I would like you to define what you consider "European heritage including the U.K."

07 Sep 2021 14:13 #103 by homeagain

Mr. Reason wrote: I'd consider the Washington Post and PBS to be the absolute LAST authorities on what is White...
(Can't actually read the whole link because blocking), but it begins like another, there-are-no-real-White-people article produced by the very same people who claim that white-priviledge is everywhere and is actively harming non-Whites.
(Apologies for not being consistent with my capitalizations, as how Black must be capitalized..)

As for the question what is White? Would a Bavarian consider Ramage's Italian or Spaniard relative White? That's an old question...

But America's Founders understood who was White, and that's why they left the nation to "Our Progeny". NOT to those claiming to worship some vague ideal.

THE BOLDED....it appears your bias is blatant. FINDING YOUR ROOTS by Henry Louis Gates Jr.(an
esteemed professor) brings an astonishing and accurate account of how THIS country was founded,
thru DNA and ancestral tracing...."white" is relative,both in a racial sense and in art.

white or black contain all colors?
Image result for what colors does white consist of
Some consider white to be a color, because white light comprises all hues on the visible light spectrum. And many do consider black to be a color, because you combine other pigments to create it on paper. But in a technical sense, black and white are not colors, they're shades. They augment colors.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds