Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

08 Jun 2021 07:59 #31 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: I hear the claims that White Supremacists are the greatest threat but what do I see? BLM and ANTIFA rioting, nearly every night in places like Portland.

The claims aren't backed up with actual crimes.

Just like CNN saying the other day that January 6th was the biggest act of political violence in one hundred years. I am sure that MLK and the Kennedy's would disagree with that. Or how about a Bernie supporter targeting a group of GOP politicians at a softball practice?

Ah, yes, of course, let's deflect away from the topic of the thread and ignore the fact that the Trump admin DHS report stated that White Supremacy is "the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021" because you saw on the news last night that there are riots in Portland.

Then add in, on a totally unrelated thought, that the Jan 6 insurrection was.... And then a Bernie supporter...

Classic deflection and whataboutism.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2021 08:32 #32 by Wayne Harrison
I'm not surprised an argument is being made that the Jan. 6 insurrection attempt is no worse - or not as bad as an armed attack on Congressmen playing baseball by a single shooter during an act of domestic terrorism. It fits with calling the Jan. 6 crowd "peaceful" and "like a tour group."

Even with three armed Capitol police officers and extra armed police arriving within minutes, it took more than 10 minutes of exchanging gunfire before the gunman was neutralized. He was a left-wing 66-year-old political activist (what some might call a "Bernie Bot."

08 Jun 2021 09:48 #33 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: I'm not surprised an argument is being made that the Jan. 6 insurrection attempt is no worse - or not as bad as an armed attack on Congressmen playing baseball by a single shooter during an act of domestic terrorism. It fits with calling the Jan. 6 crowd "peaceful" and "like a tour group."

Even with three armed Capitol police officers and extra armed police arriving within minutes, it took more than 10 minutes of exchanging gunfire before the gunman was neutralized. He was a left-wing 66-year-old political activist (what some might call a "Bernie Bot."

Do you have any facts that would give us an approximate percentage of how many of the capital rioters were white supremacists? I'm guessing that since the majority of those people appeared to be white, there's probably unspoken believe of the left that these were mostly white racists. I'm not accusing you of thinking this, but as this relates to the topic, I would think there are many in your party that assume that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jun 2021 09:00 #34 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: I hear the claims that White Supremacists are the greatest threat but what do I see? BLM and ANTIFA rioting, nearly every night in places like Portland.

The claims aren't backed up with actual crimes.

Just like CNN saying the other day that January 6th was the biggest act of political violence in one hundred years. I am sure that MLK and the Kennedy's would disagree with that. Or how about a Bernie supporter targeting a group of GOP politicians at a softball practice?

Ah, yes, of course, let's deflect away from the topic of the thread and ignore the fact that the Trump admin DHS report stated that White Supremacy is "the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021" because you saw on the news last night that there are riots in Portland.

Then add in, on a totally unrelated thought, that the Jan 6 insurrection was.... And then a Bernie supporter...

Classic deflection and whataboutism.

LOL, it isn't whataboutism. It is the political violence of the 2020 overwhelmingly came from Left Wing sources. And it was excused by Left Wing politicians. As BLM and ANTIFA burned down Democrat cities, the mayors and city councils excused their behaviors, calling it "the cries of people who had no voice". Why didn't the Democrat politicians in Chicago and Portland give them a voice? Why did these city officials call off the police and let rioters go without bail?

Face it, if you were a victim of political violence in 2020, it was more likely to be BLM and ANTIFA blockading your roads and burning down your businesses. Attacking your vehicles. Violent attacks against Jewish and Asian people.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jun 2021 09:11 #35 by koobookie
Department of Homeland Security in September 2020, during the Trump Administration, issued the report stating that "White Supremacy is the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021," but sure let's go with your anecdotal personal opinion that BLM and Antifa are more of a threat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

12 Jun 2021 11:17 #36 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Department of Homeland Security in September 2020, during the Trump Administration, issued the report stating that "White Supremacy is the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021," but sure let's go with your anecdotal personal opinion that BLM and Antifa are more of a threat.

Today we have the anniversary of the Pulse Nightclub shooting. Over 90 people shot, over people died. Was this done by White Supremacists? No, it was completed by an Arab radical. The Boulder King Soopers shooting? Another Arab man. The Christmas Party shooting in California? An Arab couple. Those are some pretty healthy anecdotes. And Muslims are only one percent of the American population. Please find the latest KKK attack that was as bloody as Pulse?

12 Jun 2021 11:27 #37 by Wayne Harrison
So you're changing your blame from BLM and Antifa to Radical Muslims?

12 Jun 2021 16:06 - 12 Jun 2021 16:08 #38 by FredHayek

Wayne Harrison wrote: So you're changing your blame from BLM and Antifa to Radical Muslims?

LOL no, I am just comparing the crimes of Radical Islamics in America to White Supremacists. We can compare BLM/ANTIFA bullyboys also if you want to. During last Summer many more cases of arson in inner cities were caused by White liberals than White Supremacists. And more cases of looting. Remember when VP Biden declared that if Mitt Romney was elected, he would put African Americans back in chains? Maybe America shouldn't take seriously the opinion of a 78 year old dementia patient.

12 Jun 2021 18:49 #39 by Wayne Harrison

FredHayek wrote: Maybe America shouldn't take seriously the opinion of a 78 year old dementia patient.

I am done engaging with you, after that remark. It's a demonstrably false statement. Your so-called "dementia patient" is at this very moment engaging with world leaders to try and repair the damage to America's reputation done by a TV show host.

12 Jun 2021 23:13 #40 by Blazer Bob
LOL. What a remarkable statement.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds