Biden: The Biggest Threat is White Supremacy

28 Jun 2021 08:32 #71 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: LOL, you think Hunter Biden is responsible? Did you see he is about to sell his artwork for hundreds of thousands of dollars to unknown individuals. Will he give his dad a piece of the action? A commission? And will the sales be to domestic citizens who need a favor from Team Biden? Or foreign nationals? I guess we will just have to disagree about if Hunter is a free agent or an important member of the Biden political team.

First, regardless of your opinion of him, Hunter is a grown man that is responsible for his own actions. The President is NOT responsible for his son's actions. Period. Your lame attempts to make Joe accountable for the things Hunter does is laughable.

Second, what proof do you have that Hunter is part of the Biden political team? You really need to get over your obsession with Hunter. Build a bridge, Fred, and get over it.

It really surprises me that you want to discourage people from examining the history of Hunter Biden and his selling access to the current president, his father. Almost like you support a cover-up. And this needs to be investigated beyond Hunter. One of Mitt Romney's kids also was taking money from Ukraine. Trading high paying jobs for their children in exchange for billions of dollars of foreign aid. Mitt Romney's kid is also an adult. Do you want it investigated this time because Mitt is a Republican senator?

That's not at all what I'm saying. Not sure how you reached that conclusion from what I wrote. You can examine Hunter's history all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that Joe is not responsible for Hunter's actions.

If you have evidence that Joe or Mitt traded foreign aid for a job for his son, then contact the Justice Department. Otherwise, I'll just assume it's scuttelbutt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2021 10:01 #72 by FredHayek
Because "your media" will refuse to report the story, so you can sit behind your rose colored glasses and decide that of the six billion people in the world to put on their boards, the Chinese and Ukrainian companies did not choose MBA'S with experience in the field. They chose the heirs of the American president and a powerful senator. More naive? Just give them the benefit of the doubt, right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jun 2021 10:41 #73 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Because "your media" will refuse to report the story, so you can sit behind your rose colored glasses and decide that of the six billion people in the world to put on their boards, the Chinese and Ukrainian companies did not choose MBA'S with experience in the field. They chose the heirs of the American president and a powerful senator. More naive? Just give them the benefit of the doubt, right?

If you have evidence that Joe or Mitt traded foreign aid for a job for his son, then contact the Justice Department. Otherwise, I'll just assume it's scuttelbutt.

29 Jun 2021 11:05 #74 by FredHayek
LOL. You expect Joe Biden's justice department to investigate his son? Every statement brings out more naivete from you. Joe Biden prevented his son from getting a dishonorable discharge from the military for repeated drug offenses. Joe Biden prevented the ATF from charging Hunter Biden for lying on his #4473 to buy an illegal gun.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jun 2021 11:24 #75 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: LOL. You expect Joe Biden's justice department to investigate his son? Every statement brings out more naivete from you. Joe Biden prevented his son from getting a dishonorable discharge from the military for repeated drug offenses. Joe Biden prevented the ATF from charging Hunter Biden for lying on his #4473 to buy an illegal gun.

LOL! !If you have evidence that Joe or Mitt traded foreign aid for a job for their sons, then post it, otherwise, I'll just assume it's scuttelbutt.

30 Jun 2021 19:23 #76 by Rick
I don't think you're going to make any progress here Fred. We both now that the smallest of infractions from one of Trump's offspring would get the most critical eye possible from the left and they would be searching 24/7 for evidence that would damage Trump... not even debatable.

The truth is that Joe Biden lied about not knowing anything about Hunters overseas business dealings, so it wouldn't be surprising at all if Joe had gotten some financial benefit himself. But you're right, Biden won't be using his DOJ to investigate himself and his family.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jun 2021 20:03 #77 by koobookie

01 Jul 2021 13:06 - 01 Jul 2021 13:09 #78 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Jul 2021 13:20 #79 by Rick

But in 2018, Hunter still was optimistic about making money from his Slim connections. Despite Joe Biden claiming he’s never discussed his son’s business with him, there’s a text message from July 24, 2018, on the laptop:

“Spoke to my dad about ‘Slim ask,’ ” Hunter wrote Cooper after a visit from his father in Los Angeles. “Oh that sounds SO F’ING GOOD” replied Cooper.

nypost.com/2021/07/01/hunter-biden-used-...al-with-carlos-slim/

There are many photos of Joe and Hunter with Hunter's overseas business connections, yet Joe claims he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings. It's not hard to find any of this evidence, unless you're looking at trusted liberal sources.

George Orwell

01 Jul 2021 13:30 #80 by koobookie

Rick wrote: nypost.com/2021/07/01/hunter-biden-used-...al-with-carlos-slim/

I appreciate the attempt, but all the articles I can find, including your link, are a result of the "Hunter Laptop" story, which is unknown as to the quality of its truthiness. A tremendous number of right wing web sites have picked up the laptop, et al., as if it is gospel, but not many, if any, of the main stream respected news sites have stated the laptop is Hunters.

It still doesn't answer the question of whether Joe or Mitt traded foreign aid for a job for their sons.

It also doesn't answer the question of why conservatives are so enamored with the Hunter story.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds