Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned

25 Jun 2022 10:00 #61 by driver8
That is your opinion Fred. A opinion I believe like most hypocritical ‘christians’ use to make them feel some sort of morality while sowing hate and supporting a lot of ideologies that Jesus would never have supported. Like having an arsenal for ‘self protection’. All of which… I actually find quite amusing..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2022 10:05 - 25 Jun 2022 11:19 #62 by driver8
I also am amused how you move the goal posts… I was referring to you and ricks fixation on rare late term abortions.

25 Jun 2022 10:10 #63 by FredHayek
Congress just needs to get off their butt and pass an abortion rights bill next week. The Democrats have the majority in the House and Senate. This is the duty of the legislative branch after all. And you know President Biden will sign it. With 70% of Americans bring pro-abortion, this should have no problem passing. For too long they have ceded their powers to the Executive and Judicial branches.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jun 2022 11:07 #64 by homeagain
DO U KNOW if THE BABY IS VIABLE? did u view the sonia gram and verify that a life threatening abnormality was NOT PRESENT, if there were questionable conditions ....was blood draw en-utero to obtain more information? DO NOT ASSUME ALL FULL TERM BABIES R NORMAL AND CAN SURVIVE.

25 Jun 2022 11:08 #65 by homeagain

koobookie wrote: The irony.

25 Jun 2022 11:09 #66 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Irony.

From the drawing that you posted, do you deny that it represents a woman in her 3rd trimester and a viable infant in utero?

25 Jun 2022 15:54 #67 by driver8

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: Irony.

From the drawing that you posted, do you deny that it represents a woman in her 3rd trimester and a viable infant in utero?

Irony? Like this?

Now, tell me the GOP and the religious right is not radical....
Attachments:

25 Jun 2022 17:55 #68 by ramage
there is no irony in what the Iranians do as opposed to some states. These states do not throw homosexuals off the roof as they do in Iran. the have a different concept as to what is life.

you refuse to give your opinion as to when life begins. For many pro-life adherents it begins with conception. When do you consider life to begin?

25 Jun 2022 18:59 #69 by Rick
Ramage, I think the issue is ,that they don't want to use the word "life" at all, because it's then easier to justify the disposal of the "bodily tissue".

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2022 09:43 #70 by homeagain
NO, the issue is men r paralyzed by the mere suggestion that 'THEY' make an appt and get "cut".....OMG,THAT WILL ELIMINATE MY MASCULINITY (yes there r a few who do not see the procedure as
an affront)......I opted for a tubal BECAUSE MY FIRST HUSBAND BACKED OUT.

U want to get ugly? Let me lay it out for u. IT IS A MALE PRIDE POSITION,and I am weary of the war of words against women who KNOW WHEN THEY CAN CARE FOR A CHILD....(child support,what a travesty
it is rarely enforced, just like the restraining order.....REMEMBER NICHOLE SIMPSON).....dead, BUT A RESTRAINING ORDER HAD BEEN ISSUED MANY TIMES

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds