Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned

30 Jun 2022 08:22 #91 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: AND if all men could get pregnant.......watch how rapidly the rules would change....the scenario would be stunning ,in it's "turn around"...."my right to my body,fuck u for EVEN thinking u can "rule me".

You are at best guessing. Some men would behave one way and others would behave another. Please stop acting so prejudiced. Texans are a bunch of different personalities. Men are too. Guess what, there are women, tens ofmillions of them who support Roe being overturned.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2022 08:57 - 04 Jul 2022 13:56 #92 by homeagain
TOO BAD U DIDN'T PROVIDE A SOURCE........

www.npr.org/2022/06/03/1102872199/gallup...v-wade-supreme-court

Gallup surveyed more than 1,000 U.S. adults by telephone over three weeks beginning May 2 — the day Politico published a draft opinion suggesting that the Supreme Court could soon overturn Roe v. Wade. That decision would enable many states to dramatically restrict or ban abortions.

The poll found the highest pro-choice affiliation that Gallup has measured since 1995, when 56% of Americans identified as such. That number had fluctuated between 45% and 50% for the past decade before jumping six points in the latest survey.

30 Jun 2022 10:19 #93 by FredHayek
Sorry, even in the minority, it still means of a population of 115 million women, there will be tens of millions of women who are pro-life.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Jun 2022 12:17 #94 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: AND if all men could get pregnant.......watch how rapidly the rules would change....the scenario would be stunning ,in it's "turn around"...."my right to my body,fuck u for EVEN thinking u can "rule me".

Get with it.
We are all birthing people now.

www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-replaces-mo...lth-guidance-1598343

30 Jun 2022 12:51 #95 by ramage
Blazer Bob,
What can I do? I want to be a birthing person and as a male can provide DNA. However as a birthing person I am past the menopausal age and have no X chromosomes that can be delivered via eggs.
Difficult question, should I send it to Dear Abby or some other knowledgeable MSM person?

30 Jun 2022 14:48 - 04 Jul 2022 13:55 #96 by Blazer Bob
You need to get MORE WOKE. YOu are what you identify as. Just ask they or zim or zis.

30 Jun 2022 14:54 #97 by homeagain
OK THEN, even I think that is woefully woke....translated,I can not wrap my mind around the verbiage.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds