Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned

26 Jun 2022 09:53 #71 by ramage
Silence on the part of SC and HA is deafening when asked as to when they think life begins. they prefer to rant about the costs of abortion and consequences of not getting an abortion. But no where do they proffer as the who is being aborted and the consequences to that individual.
HA would rather side with throwing homosexuals off the roof, ad pointed out earlier.
SC would rather be "chic" than scientific.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2022 10:12 #72 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Silence on the part of SC and HA is deafening when asked as to when they think life begins. they prefer to rant about the costs of abortion and consequences of not getting an abortion. But no where do they proffer as the who is being aborted and the consequences to that individual.
HA would rather side with throwing homosexuals off the roof, ad pointed out earlier.

I AM SORRY U MUST HAVE MISSED THE POST THAT CONTAINED THAT INFORMATION....try a search
on the drop down portion of this page.

26 Jun 2022 11:16 #73 by Rick
I looked and can’t find it, please post the link because I’m curious as well.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2022 11:21 #74 by homeagain
There were MANY topics that could have had the comment...WHAT DID U INPUT?

26 Jun 2022 11:26 #75 by Rick
Why is it so hard for you to just tell us? I’m not a fan of puzzles that are missing pieces.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2022 11:34 #76 by homeagain
and i AM NOT A FAN of those who throw shit out there and then SAY PROVE IT.....i have already stated my beliefs,included medical facts and sources,it is not up to me to, AGAIN , to relay that information.

26 Jun 2022 11:40 #77 by Rick
It’s just a question, I don’t see “prove it” anywhere. At least give me the keywords that would lead me to your answer, because I can’t find it. If your answer is pages of opinion from someone else, I’ll have to pass… I only want YOUR opinion but I won’t demand it.

George Orwell

27 Jun 2022 09:05 #78 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Silence on the part of SC and HA is deafening when asked as to when they think life begins. they prefer to rant about the costs of abortion and consequences of not getting an abortion. But no where do they proffer as the who is being aborted and the consequences to that individual.

This.

This right here. This is why there isn't much discussion from liberals on this board. Sciencechic gave you an answer several pages back, yet apparently, nobody has bothered to read it. If you boys want a real "conversation," then start reading. Until then, it's frustrating and fruitless.

27 Jun 2022 14:15 #79 by Rick
I have a lot of trouble understanding Homeagain and dealing with her deflections, yet I continue to try and discuss the issues with her. Throwing up your hands and running away for another few months doesn't do much good if your're just going to jump in every few months and tell us why you can't have a discussion. Try me... ask me any question and I promise to give you a direct answer. You may not like my style, but I don't like yours either... I'm tough enough mentally to hang in there and to keep trying. If it's just too much for you to deal with, well, I can't help you with that.

To be honest, my favorite forum would be me against 10 or more liberals/progresives, without any backup from a conservative. I know how conservatives think so there's no reason to spend much time confirming each other's views. That's why I spend too much time consuming left wing media... just trying to figure out the "logic" that seems insane to me.

George Orwell

27 Jun 2022 14:38 #80 by ramage
Well then, Kooookie please tell us when you think life begins.
this is not a trick question. It is a straightforward questions, I read all the posts and have yet to find an answer to this question.
What, pray tell, was SC's answer to the question "when does life begin?".
Is it when unique DNA is created at conception?, is it when a fetal heartbeat is detected?, is it when the mother feels a kick in her gravid uterus?, Is it when she holds the infant to her breast? Or is it something else, please enlighten me.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds