Maes is handing the race to Hickenlooper

07 Oct 2010 10:28 #61 by The Dude
Sorry.. I have no desire to ever attend another Tea Bagger meeting. did that once and swore i would never do it again. To say that I am "enamored" with his cheeks is quite the over statement wouldn't you say?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2010 10:34 #62 by Nobody that matters

The Dude wrote: Tea Bagger

That's a pretty damnned offensive perversion of the group's name, especially outside the Ring.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

07 Oct 2010 10:34 #63 by Ronbo
What the hell is a "Tea Bagger meeting"?

07 Oct 2010 11:21 #64 by Something the Dog Said

Grady wrote:

The Dude wrote: Am I the only one that think Boss Hog and Tancredo are the same person?? Yes. Tancredo has more hair... But those rosey red alchoholic cheeks and nose, along with his speech.. He sounds like a non southern Boss Hog. Not to mention Tancredo comes across as having a god complex about him that I dont trust.

Sounds just like the picture the left media has painted of Tancredo. Why don't you come to the 285 Tea Party meeting on the 20th at Beaver Ranch and meet Tancredo for yourself. I think you'd be surprised. Those rosy cheeks you seem to be so enamored with are more from fresh air and sun on a Harley than from anything else. Tancredo isn’t the one who built a brewery to support his habit.

That's right, the only thing Tancredo has built was the remodel of his basement with illegal immigrants.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

07 Oct 2010 17:26 #65 by Nmysys
Conservatives:

How about let's invite Dan Maes to attend the Republican Roundup Rally on October 16?

TO raise his hands with Tom in unity and solidarity and promise that TOGETHER, we will put a conservative into the Governor's mansion in 2011?

WHAT A SPECTACULAR MOMENT IT WOULD BE!
CALL DAN MAES AT: 303-670-2010 or 303-781-6237

BE POLITE OF COURSE, THANK HIM FOR ALL HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED, THEN IMPLORE HIM TO DO THE HONORABLE AND NOBLE THING!
WE CAN WIN THIS TOGETHER!

Craving Conservative Unity in the Colorado Governor's Race?

Better Late Than Never!

Saturday, October 16, 2010 4-6 PM (Doors open at 3:45)
Stampede Country Dance Hall 2430 South Havana, Aurora, CO (Between Iliff and Parker Rd)

Saturday, October 16, 2010 4-6 PM (Doors open at 3:45)
ONLY $10.00 at the Door or More if you can Afford it!

Michelle Malkin - Mike Rosen-Michael Brown - Jon Caldara - Dan Caplis
& Cong. Mike Coffman - Former Cong. Bob Beauprez - Marilyn Musgrave-Bob Schaffer - 18th Judicial DA Carol Chambers-State Senators: Greg Brophy - Ted Harvey - Shawn Mitchell - Josh Penry
State Representatives: Cheri Gerou - Kent Lambert -Marsha Looper - Spencer Swalm

ATTEND THIS STELLAR EVENT

07 Oct 2010 17:41 #66 by Scruffy

dmcdd wrote:

The Dude wrote: Tea Bagger

That's a pretty damnned offensive perversion of the group's name, especially outside the Ring.

Hey, the tea baggers brought it on themselves.

You think they could've figured out the nickname ahead of time? Maybe they could have not hung teabags from their hats? Come on, the jokes write themselves.

07 Oct 2010 19:55 #67 by Nmysys
Let us know after the Election in November if we are a joke, will you? :Koolaid: Drinker!!!!!

07 Oct 2010 21:11 #68 by archer
ahhh yes, when a conservative runs out of ideas out comes the :Koolaid: emoticon. Is that supposed to be an intelligent response to anything in particular?

07 Oct 2010 21:39 #69 by Ronbo
Must be Scruffy in that picture with the tea bags hanging from the hat

08 Oct 2010 06:21 #70 by Nmysys
What ideas did you Libs put forth? Oh yeah " Teabaggers", that was nothing but an attack, wasn't it?

Yeah, you're right, when we run out of ideas!!! We haven't run out of ideas at all, we are no longer being silent! Election Day will show whether of not we have run out of ideas!!

I presented the idea of Maes joining Tancredo in making sure that the Conservatives get together and make sure a Conservative defeats Hickenlooper.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds