Maes is handing the race to Hickenlooper

08 Oct 2010 06:29 #71 by HEARTLESS
They have been at the wrong meetings if someone drags their bag accross your face (thats tea bagging), the TEA Party simply has informative speakers. But to each their own.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2010 09:13 #72 by Scruffy

Ronbo wrote: Must be Scruffy in that picture with the tea bags hanging from the hat

shhhhhh! You said you wouldn't tell anyone I was at that meeting!

08 Oct 2010 11:20 #73 by Grady

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Grady wrote:

The Dude wrote: Am I the only one that think Boss Hog and Tancredo are the same person?? Yes. Tancredo has more hair... But those rosey red alchoholic cheeks and nose, along with his speech.. He sounds like a non southern Boss Hog. Not to mention Tancredo comes across as having a god complex about him that I dont trust.

Sounds just like the picture the left media has painted of Tancredo. Why don't you come to the 285 Tea Party meeting on the 20th at Beaver Ranch and meet Tancredo for yourself. I think you'd be surprised. Those rosy cheeks you seem to be so enamored with are more from fresh air and sun on a Harley than from anything else. Tancredo isn’t the one who built a brewery to support his habit.

That's right, the only thing Tancredo has built was the remodel of his basement with illegal immigrants.

Come on now you know that is a false statement. 1. There is no proof whatsoever that those illegals actually were ever in Tancredo's house. and 2. if they were it was a sub contractor who brought them in while Tancredo was in DC.

08 Oct 2010 11:23 #74 by Grady

The Dude wrote: Sorry.. I have no desire to ever attend another Tea Bagger meeting. did that once and swore i would never do it again. To say that I am "enamored" with his cheeks is quite the over statement wouldn't you say?

Yewwwww I can't say I've ever been to one of those type events, parties, what ever you call em. sounds nasty.

08 Oct 2010 11:32 #75 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: What ideas did you Libs put forth? Oh yeah " Teabaggers", that was nothing but an attack, wasn't it?

Yeah, you're right, when we run out of ideas!!! We haven't run out of ideas at all, we are no longer being silent! Election Day will show whether of not we have run out of ideas!!

They have no ideas. We let the Liberals have thier little experiment and it has almost ruinedo ur country. This country voted them into power in 2006 when the economy was still creating a few hundred thousand jobs every month and unemployment was at or below 5%. Then the Dems took over both houses with no ideas other than growing the government faster and larger than ever in history and taking over or trying to take over evey area in our lives, from banks, to healthcare, to stimulus to two Tarps, to Wall Street, to energy, to the internet, to cell phones, to the auto industry, and many many other things.

And what did we get with this 4 year experiment with the Democrats in total control of congress and writing all the bills and policies? 14 straight months with over 9.5% unemployment. The longest since the 30's. And now back to losing more jobs every month after they promised that if we spent trillions that our kids and grandkids will never even be able to pay for, that we would have less than 8% unemployment and job growth. Also they have made the value of our dollar lower than it has been in decades.

Since they took over, they have helped to create one of the longest and worst recessions in history. They have take us to more foreclosures than ever in history, and since they took control 4 years ago, they have made us a total welfare nation with more people on welfare than ever in history. Also in the first 6 years when the Republicans were in control of congress under Bush, we created over 8 million jobs even with 9/11 and a recession that started under Clinton. Then the Dems took over in 2007 and since then we have lost over 8 million jobs. They take us from 5% to 10% unemployment, then spend us into bankruptcy promising to take us back to much worse than when we let them take over. And now they say ooops, that didn't work, give us more money and power and control.

And they wonder why they are going to lose control the House and maybe the Senate too? We gave the Dems 4 years of control and those will go down as the worst 4 years in history. It is time for the failed experiment to end and for the Republicans to take over again and fix things. It is amazing to me how slow some people are and still try and blame the Republicans for this mess. Don't they know anything about politics? Our economy was not great but still doing well and creating between 300,000 and 600,000 jobs per month till we put the Dems in control in 2006. It went straight downhill after that. It is congress who has all the control and writes the bills. The President just signs things. So now once again, it is proven that we can't leave the Dems in control of anything imortatn as they will destroy it.

08 Oct 2010 11:35 #76 by The Viking

Grady wrote:

The Dude wrote: Sorry.. I have no desire to ever attend another Tea Bagger meeting. did that once and swore i would never do it again. To say that I am "enamored" with his cheeks is quite the over statement wouldn't you say?

Yewwwww I can't say I've ever been to one of those type events, parties, what ever you call em. sounds nasty.

Some people are just happy being unhappy. They just aren't ready for change. They love to talk about it and complain but they will vote in the same people who got us here expecting different results. It takes time for some people to evolve. Not all will see the light and some just are content to live in the dark. We move on to the other millions who have joined the movement and who are joining everyday to fix this country. There will always be some who just vote for status quo and can't figure out why things don't change.

08 Oct 2010 11:37 #77 by The Viking
And I laugh everytime that I hear Obama say 'the mess he inherited'. And yet he is out campaigning for the people who got us in this mess. It was the Dems in control long before the recession hit and we went to 10% unemployment. But obama pushes for them to stay in office. :bash

08 Oct 2010 15:19 #79 by Blazer Bob

Ronbo wrote: What the hell is a "Tea Bagger meeting"?

You do not know what a tea bagger is, or you do not know what a meeting is? Ether way you must me one of those low information voters who even though you may have voted for Obama in 08 have discovered your inner racism and have turned into a bitter clinger. :Whistle

08 Oct 2010 15:36 #80 by Nmysys
DaffyDick:

You quoted on one of your replies, a quote from Mort Sahl. Are you aware of how long he has been gone from relevance of any kind, no less from life itself? He was a political satirist. Quoting him, though I enjoyed his work, is the same as a couple of previous posts giving credence to Steven Colbert, who no one of any sense can claim to be anything more than a comedian, and therefore not taken seriously.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds